Chapter 1

"Many years ago monsters and humans were in a war and the monsters were banished into the depths of a mountain, named Mt. Ebott.  As the story goes, who ever goes up to the mountain never returns." My friend spookily tells me, trying to freak me out.

"Oh quit your bullshitting, Angela! You know that's not true." I bluntly reply.

"Fine why don't you go find out for yourself if your as brave as you believe you are." Angela says with a smirk on her face.

"I guess I will then." I say as I begin to walk, about to make my long journey to the mountain. My mind started to think about the possibilities of the stories actually being true. But there's no way they could be true, I'm pretty sure I would've heard about it before if it were true.

As I'm walking up the mountain I reach a cave. I slowly walk into the dark damp cave when I feel myself fall into a hole. I scream as my body rockets down to the ground. I begin to feel myself pass out from the impact.

Slowly I open my tired eyes as I start to stand up. With my head pounding I look around at my surroundings. My eyes slowly adjust to the sudden change of darkness.

Walking forward I see a yellow sunflower sitting all by itself. It was pretty odd for there to be a flower down here where no light shines. Moving towards the odd plant I notice a face on it.

"Howdy I'm Flowey the flower!" The flower happily greets me. I scream as I hear it talk. "What's wrong? Have you never seen a talking flower before?" The flower begins to frown as if it's offended.

"N-no I don't b-believe I have." I reply in a shaky voice due to my fear.

"It must be your first time here. You must be so confused right now, you poor child. Don't worry I'll teach you about this place." Flowey encourages me.

"Ok thank you." I smile at Flowey.

"You look pretty weak, you'll never make it here. But don't worry I'll help you get stronger! Monsters here like to fight a lot in order to get stronger, when you defeat a monster you get stronger. But you can also get stronger by collecting things that get thrown at you by them. Here catch these friendliness pellets in order to get stronger." Flowey informs me.

I start to see little white pellets slowly approaching me. I walk over to one and touch one. As I do my hand begins to severely burn. I let out a yelp as I quickly pull my hand away and dodge the other "friendliness pellets".

"You naive child. In this world it's kill or be killed. You won't even be able to last a second here. You'll suffer and you'll die. I'll just end your pain for you." Flowey growls turning very demonic.

White pellets surround me and close in around me. As I scream for help the pellets suddenly disappear out of thin air.

"What a poor child being tormented by such a horrible being. Your safe now, my child." A white furry goat like creature sweetly comforts me. She walks over to me and embraces me with a nice warm hug.

I hug back since I'm still shaken up by what just happened.

"My name is Toriel and I will protect you throughout this place. What is your name, child?" She sweetly informs me.

"My name is Y/N." I tell her as I smile. Something deep down told me that she was telling the truth that she wanted to keep me safe. That she isn't lying like Flowey was, that she actually meant well.

"Y/N, that's a lovely name! Here take my hand and we'll walk together to my house where it's nice and safe." She tells me as I grab onto her hand as we walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter to this story! I'm really liking this story and I have a lot planned for it! I know this chapter is short, but all of the other chapters will be longer than this. Please feel free to leave a comment and a vote if you enjoyed the story
~Allison