Chapter 14

"God that flower never learns.." Sans growled.

"Have you killed Flowey before?" I asked Sans.

"He deserved what he got. He messed with Papyrus for quite awhile but then he got "bored" with him." Sans angrily stated.

"Do you know who Chara is?" I asked Sans. He stayed quiet when I asked him. "Sans?" I asked him again.

"Yeah. I know Chara." Sans gritted through his teeth. I was quiet for awhile. So was I really in danger of them? Maybe it was just a coincidence that Sans knows someone named Chara.

Though, that's not a that common of a name at all.

"Y/N, don't worry. Everything's going to be okay! I'm going to protect you." Sans said as he held onto me.

"Thanks Sans!" I said happily. All of a sudden, I heard scratching at the door. Sans freaked out and broke down the door with a gasterblaster, waiting for the enemy to come through the door.

"Tem soi scared." I heard a faint voice say as I saw Temmie curled up in a little ball.

"Sans you clod!" (Ha clod.. I'm sorry I had to! (ಥ_ಥ)The word just sounds so funny
⎛◕̮◕⎞)

"Did you just call me a clod...??" Sans paused to ask.

"Yeah!" I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Why?" He said as he started to hold back laughter too.

"Don't question my logic!" I said as I burst out laughing. "You're going to have to fix that door you know?" I told him.

"Yeah.. Or I can get someone else to do it." Sans said lazily.

"Like who?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'll find someone." Sans said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"TEM STIL SOI SCARED!!" I heard Temmie yell as she jumped onto me.

"Oh yeah sorry Tem! Sans won't hurt you, I promise." I said happily to Temmie.

"Dose human pinkie promis?" Temmie asked as she made a really cute face at me.

"Yes, I pinkie promise." I replied.

"Yay! Tem soi hapy human pinkie promis Tem. Tem can di hapy Tem now." Temmie said so excitedly.

"Whoa you're taking it a little too far now Temmie." I said as I laughed.

"Tem sorry. Tem go to sleeps now." Temmie said as she curled up and went to sleep on my bed.

"Do you want to go to Grillby's?" Sans asked.

"Sans, it's six in the morning. It's so early that Papyrus isn't even awake yet." I said as I yawned from how tired I was.

"DID SOMEONE MENTION THE GREAT PAPYRUS?!" Papyrus said as he came out of nowhere.

"Umm yeah." I said.

"HUMAN WHERE DID THE DOOR GO?" Papyrus asked.

"Sans-

"- It was getting too cold in here so we wanted to get some warm air in here." Sans said cutting me off.

"Sans you're a skeleton you don't-"
Sans cut me off again by covering my mouth.

"Papyrus doesn't know about the powers that I have. When I.. Attacked you that was his first time seeing that and I had to lie to him about it." He whispered to me.

"OOO SECRETS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY BROTHER AND THE HUMAN ARE WHISPERING ABOUT." Papyrus happily cheered.

"We were just whispering about a new puzzle that we were going to make for you." I tried to tell him.

"OH.MY.GOSH. THE HUMAN IS MAKING A PUZZLE FOR ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYHEHEHEHE." He cheered as he ran away.

"So do you want to go to Grillby's now?" Sans asked again.

"SANS NO." I laughed as I walked out into the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv and saw that Mettaton's show was on.

It would be my first time seeing his show. Papyrus would always ask me to watch it with him but I would always have to turn his offer down because he would always ask right before I'm about to go to bed.

Mettaton was cooking a cake and talking to some people that were there with him. I'm not a fan of cooking shows even if it was my friend on it, so I changed the channel.

"Morning child! What are you doing up so early?" Toriel greeted me.

"I had a bad dream." I told her honestly.

"Oh that's awful!" She said. Sans walked into the room and plopped himself down on the couch next to me.

"Soo do you want to go to Grillby's now?" Sans asked for the third time.

"Goddamnit Sans! Why do you want to go to Grillby's so much?" I asked as I laughed at his determination.

"I have something planned for you." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok, fine. I'll go to Grillby's with you then." I said as I finally gave up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies! So this chapter is just a bunch of random crap. I don't know where I was really going with it xD but last chapter was dark so I wanted to have a funny random chapter! I'm sorry that it's not that long. I have finals this week so I've been spending hours studying so I don't have much time to write.

This chapter would have been up earlier today but I was watching the  Game Grumps live stream beating Sans. It was so cute because Ross had a shirt on that said "Cool Dude" and he had a red scarf and red converse and Barry had a blue sweatshirt with a white shirt underneath. And Ross was getting so excited when Barry would get close to beating him, like was like doing all of these hand motions with the attacks and it was so cute! :)
~Allison