Chapter 16

"Y/N I was wondering if you would like to come on my show later today." Mettaton told me.

"Really?! I'd love to!" I told him happily. The thought of being on tv kind of made me nervous even though I was excited at the same time.

"Great! We are just going to be doing a game show where I ask you questions and you answer." He told me.

"Oh ok!" I told him, kind of confused at that's all we were going to be doing on the show. "But I'm not an interesting person." I explained to him.

"Darling, you're the only human in the underground that we've gotten to see in a long time. The people would love to hear about you." He told me with a smile.

"What if Asgore sees her on the show? We cant risk that!" Sans finally said.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine! I have everything under control." He insured Sans.

"You better, because if anything happens to Y/N you're going to have a bad time." Sans growled at Mettaton.

"Darling you need to loosen up a bit! Nothing bad will happen!" Mettaton assured Sans. "Well we should get going to me studio now!" Mettaton told me as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me away.

His studio wasn't too far away from Alphys lab which was good because it's extremely hot out here. When we finally made it, my eyes lightened up in amazement.

The place looked so professional! I was kind of surprised at how professional it looked.

"Here, let me show you where you will be getting ready for the show." He told me as he brought me to a room.

I looked at a seat that was in the middle of the room and to my amazement, my name was on the back of the chair. Slowly, I walked over to the chair and sat down in it and began to look around the room.

"Well I have to go and get ready! There will be some people coming in here to do your makeup!" He told me as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"Are you sure you want to do this? What if Asgore sees it?" Sans said as he walked over to me.

"Sans, Asgore is the king of the underground. He's bound to see me at some point." I told him as I looked at him.

"If he sees you he will kill you!" Sans told me angrily. "I-I just d-don't want to loose you." Sans said sounding defeated as he hugged me.

"Don't worry about me! I'll be fine Sans." I told him as I comforted him. Before any of us could do something else two people walked into the room.

"Bratty look it's the human! She's so pretty!" A cat looking lady squealed.

"I know Catty!" The girl who's name was apparently Bratty said.

"We will be doing your makeup for Mettaton's show!" Catty happily told me. Bratty walked over and grabbed a box of makeup and placed it down on the desk in front of me.

"Can you please not put too much makeup on me? I'm not the biggest fan of makeup." I told Bratty and Catty.

"Whhhaaattt? Who doesn't like makeup?" Bratty said sounding surprised.

"Yeah Bratty!" Catty said to Bratty.

"Umm I don't.." I told them honestly.

"Well once we are done with you, you will love makeup!" Catty said happily as she began to put the makeup on my face.

I looked over at Sans for help and he just starting laughing at me.

"Sans!" I yelled angrily at him.

"I'm sorry! It's just so funny!" He told me, laughing his butt off.

"N-no it's not!!" I yelled back at him. "I think Sans would like some makeup too." I told Bratty and Catty with a devious grin on my face.

"W-what?! No n-no I don't!" Sans stammered. I laughed at how annoyed Sans was getting.

"Omg that's a great idea!" Catty said happily.

"Yes! The best!" Bratty agreed. After awhile of them doing my makeup, they were finally done.

"Thank god." I said as I sighed. I looked in the mirror in front of me and sighed at my appearance. I actually didn't look half bad even though I had quite a lot of makeup on.

"Yay! You're finally done!" Bratty squealed.

"Bratty we did such a good job." Catty happily said.

"Yes we did!" Bratty said to Catty. Another monster walked into the room.

"The show is about to start. We need Y/N on the stage now." The monster said to Bratty and Catty. I got up from the chair and began to walk to the stage.

As I approached the stage, I saw Mettaton already sitting in one of the seats on the stage.

"Hello darling! You look stunning!" Mettaton complemented.

"Thank you!" I told him with a smile.

"Ok! The show is about to start in 3..2...1!" A monster yelled. All of a sudden, music started playing.

"Hello everybody and welcome to celebrity talk with Mettaton!" He started. My eyes widened at the name that he said. Celebrity? I'm not a celebrity. "I'm here with my guest Y/N!" He greeted me.

"Hello!" I said happily to the camera.

"Y/N how old are you?" Mettaton asked looked at me.

"I'm 16." I told him.

"What do you think about the underground?" He asked me.

"I think it's amazing. It's a lot better than where I used to live. People where I used to live were very judgmental and let's just say they didn't like me very much. But everyone here is so nice and made me feel so welcomed." I honestly told him.

"Really? Tell me more about the place that you used to live." He stated.

"Um well I lived in the state Called New Hampshire. It's a small state so not many people know about it. It's in New England so it's very cold there in the winter but hot in the summer. New Hampshire has a lot of mountains so it's a great place to go skiing at." I explained to him.

"What is skiing?" He asked me.

"Well it's when you wear these two things on your feet called ski's and you go down mountains on them. It's a lot more fun than it sounds." I told him smiling and thinking back to the times when I would go skiing with my family.

"Let's talk about your family now. Did you get along with them well?" He asked me.

"Yeah I loved my family very much! I miss them so much." I said starting to get upset at the fact that I've been separated from them for so long.

"Did you have any siblings?" He asked me.

"Yeah I have a sister who is eighteen." I told him. The rest of the show went on with him just asking me questions about my life back home.

It was nice to be able to talk about my life back home but it also made me upset because I missed them so much.

"That's all of the time we have today! We will see you all next time on Celebrity talk with Mettaton!" Mettaton said, ending the show.

I sighed as I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders knowing that the show was finally over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the wait on updating! This weekend I will be going to Magfest so I may not be able to post a new chapter next week. Let me know if any of you guys are also going to be going to Magfest!! Awhile ago I posted a Undertale video on YouTube and it has over 99k views!!!!! ITS SO CLOSE TO 100k views!!! I AM SOO HAPPY THAT IT HAS THAT MANY VIEWS! It's crazy to think that it has so many views!! If you all enjoyed this chapter then please leave a comment and vote for this chapter!
~Allison