Chapter 7

Sans held on to me as I cried onto him. He pet my head to try to comfort me. I stayed in that position for awhile, trying to calm myself down.

"I'm so sorry." Sans kept saying to me. I looked up at him and I noticed a tear fall from his eye. I whipped the tear from his face.

"It's ok Sans." I said as I tried to smile.

"Not its not. I've hurt you and the damage can't be undone and now you're afraid of me." He said as he hung his head down.

I stayed quiet for awhile as I tried to find the right words to say. I didn't want to lie to him to make him feel better but yet I didn't want to tell the truth that would make him upset.

"I'm fine. I'll be fine, it's just going to take me awhile to recover. But trust me, before you know it, everything will be back to the way it was when I first met you." I told him as I held onto his boney hands.

"Here I have something that could help cheer you up. Why couldn't the skeleton cross the road?" He asked him with a smirk on his face.

"Why?" I asked, trying to hold in a laugh.

"He didn't have the guts." He proudly said.

"It's nice to have you back Sans!" I said as I laughed my butt off. While I was laughing I heard the front door open. Papyrus walked in with a robot who somehow had really looking hair.

"HUMAN THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS RETURNED AND WITH A FRIEND." Papyrus said as he walked in and showed his friend.

"Hello Y/N, I'm Mettaton! My, what is that outfit that you are wearing? Once you are better and able to walk around, you and I will have to go buy you some better clothes." Mettaton said in a sassy voice.

"Haha ok! But I don't like shopping that much." I told him.

"What?! How could you not like shopping?" He asked, surprised at my comment.

"Ehh I'm mean I like shopping but after an hour of it, it gets boring." I admitted.

"Hm well if we can't go shopping then I should at least give you a makeover. Luckily for you, I've been over here many times and I left some makeup here for you." He said as he left to go get it.

"Why does he have makeup?" I asked Sans. Sans looked at me and shrugged. Mettaton walked back while doing a few poses on the way. He set down the case of make up the he brought.

"Hmm darling, would you like me to do your hair as well?" He asked him.

"Sure!" I happily told him.

"METTATON I THOUGHT YOU AND I WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING A PLAYDATE." Papyrus whined at Mettaton.

"Papyrus I told you not to call it that and we are but once I'm done giving this darling a makeover." Mettaton said as he began to put concealer onto my face where I needed it. The he put power all over my face.

He didn't put much makeup on me, thank god. He put on eyeliner on my upper eyelid and then put on mascara. Lastly he did my eyebrows.

"Lastly for the hair." He said as he looked at what he did to my face. I noticed Sans looking at me and blushing. I quietly laughed to myself when I noticed.

Mettaton walked away and came back with a hair curler. He waited for it to heat up and then he started to curl my hair. Once he was done, he looked at all of what he did to me.

"Oh darling! You look ravishing!" He said as he winked at me. He handed me a mirror as I looked into it. I looked at the mirror in shock. I actually looked pretty good!

"Wow thanks Mettaton, this looks really good." I told him, excitedly.

"Sans how do you think it looks." Mettaton asked Sans making Sans shocked.

"Uhh you look really nice kid." Sans said as he blushed like crazy. He buried his face into his jacket to hide his face.

"Thanks Sans." I said as I punched his arm playfully. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh would you two just kiss already?" Mettaton said to Sans and I. Sans and I both started to blush.

"If this were on my show, the ratings would be off the charts." Mettaton said winking.

"You have a show?" I asked, shocked.

"Why yes, of course I do darling. It's a widely know show. Everyone here watches it. It's Papyrus favorite show, right Papyrus." Mettaton proudly said.

"YES! I WATCH IT EVERYDAY. I EVEN HAVE A METTATON ACTION FIGURE." Papyrus stated.

"Hmm Paypus could I borrow some of your bones." Mettaton cooed at Papyrus.

"Why Mettaton why would you want that?" Papyrus asked very confused.

"Get out." Sans said to Mettaton with a disgusted look on his face.

"I was just about to leave anyways darling." Mettaton said as he walked out of the door.

"God I hate that guy." Sans grumbled.

"YOU'RE JUST GELOUS THAT YOU AREN'T AS FAMOUS AS HIM." Papyrus teased.

"Oh please. I like myself the way I am." Sans said with a smirk.

"I made you all some breakfast." Toriel said as she walked into the room.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" Said sweetly asked me.

"Good. It still hurts to move but I feel better." I honestly told her.

"Well I don't want you to be moving so I'm going to bring the breakfast to you and you can't eat it in here." She told me as she went and got the breakfast.

"Thank you so much for everything. It means a lot to me that you care about me." I thanked her happily.

"You're welcome child." She said as she kissed me on the forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's a short chapter but I really wanted to update you guys at least something. Please leave a comment and vote for this chapter of you enjoyed it!
~Allison