Chapter 6

I woke up to my whole body in pain. I groaned as I tried to move.

"No, don't move. You need to rest." Sans told me with a look of pity on his face. All of the memories rushed back to me from yesterday.

I got so overwhelmed that I put the blanket over my face.

"Heh, I never understood why people do that? It doesn't save them from anything." Sans said.

"It helps so I can't see monsters like you." I said bitterly but yet scared at the same time. I heard him sigh at my remark.

"I'm not going to hurt you Y/N." He told me, with sadness laced in his voice.

"Sans you tried to kill me. How could I ever trust you not to hurt me?" I asked as I took the blanket off of my face with tears brimming my eyes.

"I'm sorry. It's just that.. That." He started to say as he whipped the tears off my face.

"It's what?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Six humans have come down here before. They were all nice and caring people except for one. It was the human that came here before you. The human killed everyone and showed no mercy. I lost everyone and soon they killed me. When I saw Papyrus scarf I thought he was dead because that's how I found him dead last time. I didn't hesitate to think of who could have done it. I thought since the last time that human killed him that you must have done it. I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand to see him and everyone else die again." He said as he started to cry and hold onto me tightly.

I was shocked to hear what he said. I couldn't even imagine having to watch everyone you love get murdered. I let Sans cry and hold onto me to let out all of those bad memories. I rubbed his back in comfort.

Even though I do forgive him, I'm still afraid of him. I can't help but not to. That look in his face was pure evil and it looked like he would have done anything to have me dead. The thought made me shiver.

He let go of me and looked up at me. He sniffled as he whipped his tears away. Looking at me, he tried to think of the right words to say.

"If there is anything at all that you ever need, just tell me and I'll give it to you. I owe you big time." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you Sans." I said as I tried to smile.

The front door opened as four people walked in. Toriel, Papyrus, and Undyne walked in with someone that I haven't met before.

"Oh child you're finally awake! How are you feeling?" She asked me as she ran over to me.

"Ok I guess. I can't really move without everything hurting." I told her as she sadly frowned.

"This is Dr.Alphys, she will be making sure that you have no broken bones." Undyne told me.

Alphys walked over to me as I took off the blanket so she can examine me better. First she checked my arms and only found minor bruises. Then she checked my leg. As she went to move my left ankle I screamed out in pain.

She jumped back and got nervous.

"It a-appears that your l-left ankle is broken, but o-other than that, you seem to fine fine except for some minor busies here and there. I will wrap up your ankle for you, but you can't walk on it for a month." She told me as she went into her bag that she had and got the supplies that she needed.

"OH NO! I MADE A PUZZLE FOR YOU THAT INVOLVES A LOT OF WALKING AROUND BUT NOW IT WILL HAVE TO WAIT." Papyrus whined like a little kid. Papyrus reminded me of a little kid a lot but I found it funny.

"Would you like anything to eat? You haven't eaten in awhile." Sans asked me, sounding concerned.

"Do you have any hotdogs?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll go make you some kid." He said as he patted my head and got up. I twitched in fear from his touch. He noticed and looked guilty as he walked to the kitchen.

Once Alphys was done patching up my ankle, she began to clean all of my cuts. I hissed in pain as she cleaned the deep cuts in my arms. She put bandaids on the cuts that were really deep.

Not long after, she was finally done.

"Thank you!" I happily told her.

"I-it's no problem." She said as she started to blush.

"Come on Alphys, it's time to go." Undyne said to Alphys pulling her towards the door.

"Remember to rest up Y/N!" Alphys yelped to me as she was pulled out of the house. Sans came back with two hotdogs cooked for me in a bun.

"Thanks." I said as I took a bite out of one of the hotdogs. Sans nodded and turned on the tv and began to watch it. I watched it as well as I silently ate my hotdog.

Once I was done with my hotdog, my eyes began to slowly close. I was extremely tired, even though I just woke up not long ago. I finally fell into a deep sleep.

I was surrounded by darkness. I asked if anyone was there but there was no reply. I walked around and I saw a light up ahead. I ran towards it, hoping that someone would be there.

The closer I got to the light, the more I noticed that a girl was standing there.

"Hello? Who are you?" I asked her but she didn't answer me. I thought it was weird because I was close enough for her to hear me. I walked closer to her but I soon noticed something horrible.

Blood was splattered everywhere. She slowly turned around with her blood covered face looking right at me.

"Hello Y/N." She cackled. I shivered in fear. "Ha, afraid. You're a wimp." She mocked me.

She began to walk over to me with a knife in her hand. I began to panic. I was ready to run away when I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/N is that you?" I recognized the voice to be Sans.

"Sans help me! There's a crazy girl who killed everyone!" I yelled at him. I turned around to look at her and she was gone leaving the blood and dead bodies splattered all over the walls.

"What have you done, kid? What is wrong with you?! You're insane! You're a monster. You're. Going. To. Have. A. Bad. Time." He said as one of his eyes glowed blue.

I screamed as I jolted awake. Sans and Toriel were sitting on the chairs next to me and noticed me and ran over to my aid.

"Are you alright?" Sans asked me looking very concerned.

"Yeah I just had a nightmare." I said breathing heavily.

"What happened in it?" Toriel asked me looking into my eyes.

"Sans tried to kill me." I said as I began to cry. "I want to go home! I miss my parents!" Once I started crying I couldn't stop. Sans hugged me as I cried into his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry that I took awhile to post this chapter! I'm not going to be able to post anymore chapters as frequently as I would like to anymore because it's almost the end of the semester for school so I've been getting nailed with work so I barely have anytime to write. I will try to update this story once a week or more if I can. Please leave a comment and vote for this chapter of you enjoyed it!
~Allison