Chapter 19

Sans POV: 

 I waited awhile on the couch watching tv. It's been hours since Y/N had gone into her room. I feel like I should check on her to make sure she's alright. As I got up from the couch to go check on Y/N, I got a call on my phone. I lazily looked at my phone and saw that Dr. Alphys was calling me.

"Hello, whats up?" I said as I answered the phone. 

"So you know how I have hidden camera's all over the underground?" Alphys asked me in a panicked voice.

"Yeah, so you can spy on your one true love, Undyne." I teased Alphys. 

"W-what t-that's not w-why I have those!" Alphys defended as she stuttered. 

"Yeah suurreee." I said sarcastically. 

"Listen! I've been watching them recently and I've seen Y/N going towards Asgore's castle on the camera's." Alphys yelled at me. 

"W-what but Y/N is in her room." I stated cynically. 

"I swear I saw her on the camera's in Hotland!" Alphys tried to convince me. 

"Hold on a sec, I'm going to go check in her room." I told Alphys as I set my phone down and began to walk to Y/N's room. 

"Y/N?" I asked through her room door as I knocked on it. But there was no answer. "Y/N?!" I asked as I yelled a little louder. But yet again, there was no reply.  I went to go turn the doorknob to enter her room to see if she was in there, but the door was locked. 

"God damnit, I just got a new door!" I cursed to myself, knowing I would have to break this new door down even after I broke it a few weeks ago. Getting mad, my eyes began to glow blue as I used my gaster blasters on the door to knock it down. 

I sat there stunned as I saw the window in her room wide open and Y/N was no where to be found. I ran over to my phone and put it against my ear. 

"Y/N isn't in her room! Does it look like someone is with her, or is she safe and just walking by herself?" I asked Alphys out of breath, due to me sprinting to grab my phone. 

"For the most part she's by herself, she stopped by Bratty and Catty's place, but that was it." Alphys informed me. 

"Thank you so much for letting me know, Alphys I owe you big time! I'll go warn the others." I told Alphys as I hung up the phone. I walked to where I saw Toriel and Papyrus sitting down. 

"Y/N left and is off to Asgore's castle right now!" I alerted them. 

"WHY WOULD THE HUMAN WANT TO LEAVE THE GREAT PAPYRUS?" Papyrus asked in shock. 

" I-I don't k-know." I said as a tear threatened to fall from my eye. 

"We can't let my child make it there. Asgore will hurt her!" Toriel said as she began to freak out. 

"We should gather the others and try to stop her." I suggested to them. 

"Let's hope she hasn't run into flowey on the way there." I mumbled to myself as I began to wonder if she was safe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! It was my first time ever doing someone else's POV so please leave some feedback on how I did and what I could do next time to improve on it. I know this is a short chapter but I just made the Softball team for my school, so I barely have any time to write anymore. Therefore for the time being, I will still be updating these chapters once a week, however they will be short chapters. Please vote and comment on this chapter if you enjoyed it! 

~Allison