Chapter 13

Thank you so much to SaldenTheSkelez  for the inspiration of putting Chara in this chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laid down in my bed with Sans thinking about my family back home. They're probably worried sick about me and have called the police to look for me. I feel awful because they don't know that I'm actually perfectly fine and safe here.

I hope everyone's doing okay up on the surface. I sighed to myself as I found myself drifting to sleep.

I found myself in a wooded area. I looked around at my surroundings for awhile to try and figure out exactly where I was.

"Y/N." I heard someone sing eerily. I began to walk slowly to where the sound was coming from. When I made it to the area where the voice was coming from, I found Flowey and Chara sitting with each other on the ground.

"So you've made it." Chara said with an evil cackle. I winced in fear from her voice.

"Damn she's a wimp." I heard Flowey giggle. For some reason that statement got me really mad. I was most certainly not a wimp. Yeah, I was getting scared a lot but that's because it was my first time ever dealing with monsters but that doesn't make me a wimp.

"I think you've angered her, Flowey." Chara said with a devious grin. Flowey looked in my direction and saw my mad face and his smile grew wider.

"You've made lots of friends already, haven't you? One being that smiley trashbag. You know, the one you call Sans." Flowey taunted.

"What the fuck did you just call Sans?" I asked as I felt anger boiling within me.

"Hehe butt hurt now aren't we? What ever you do, don't let that piece of trash know ANYTHING about you. He'll...Well...Lets just say he's caused me more than my fair share of resets. Stay away from that guy." Flowey warned me.

"By the way you sound, I bet you've deserved those fair share of resets." I scoffed at him. He laughed at my remark.

"You seem to trust people very easily." Chara stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning my head in Chara's direction.

"You trusted that Toriel lady even though you were almost killed just right before you met her. Also, that fish girl. You became friends with her even though she tried to throw a spear at you and bring you to your death.

Lastly Sans, he tried to kill you and you trust him with your life. You love him, do you not? I'd watch out if I were you. He has a lot more going on then he's leading on. Hiding many secrets that he won't even tell a soul, not even his brother." Chara told me. I was shocked.

I never realized how much I do really trust people even though I barely know anything about them. But can I really trust what Chara and Flowey warned me about Sans? Wait, what am I thinking?! This is only a dream. Everything that they are saying isn't true.

"Just because this is a dream doesn't mean that what we are saying isn't true. I have the ability to get inside of your mind. I can control you and your dreams when ever I want." Chara cackled loudly.

"No, you can't control me! I control myself, your just a dream. I'll prove it by waking myself up and you'll be gone and everything will be just like it was." I said as I began to pinch myself to wake up.

However, everything I tried to wake myself up wouldn't work. I began to panic as I tried desperately to wake myself up.

"Ha having some trouble? Your not allowed to wake up yet. I'm not done talking to you yet. You wake up when I say you can." Chara growled at me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked as tears rimmed my eyes.

"I want everyone dead and I can't do that myself. I need a body to do that and well your the perfect person to control. They won't suspect coming because they trust you." Chara said as she laughed like a maniac.

"Only one problem though. Something is keeping me from controlling you, I don't know what it is. It's definitely a monster and when I find out who it is I won't hesitate to kill them." She yelled out in anger.

She looked at me as she began to think about something.

"Well I think this was a good enough conversation for now. See you next time Y/N. We'll be waiting for you." Chara said with the most horrifying face I've ever seen.

I woke up as I began to scream. I felt someone hold onto me as I held onto them tighter. I looked up to see Sans petting me as he tried to calm me down.

"Are you ok?" He asked me after he calmed me down a bit more.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said to him.

"What was the dream about?" He asked me.

"Chara and Flowey."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to everyone who commented on ideas of what I would have written about this chapter! For the ideas that weren't in this chapter, don't worry I will put your ideas in other chapters because they were so good!! This chapter is so creepy and I love it so much! If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a comment and vote for this chapter
~Allison