Chapter 12

The next day I woke up to find Sans wasn't next to me. We've been sleeping in the bed every night. It's nice to have company with me.

I stretched my arms with a yawn as I got out of the bed. Walking to the kitchen, I saw Sans sitting on the couch with Toriel watching tv. Papyrus was in the kitchen making spaghetti.

"Hoi Y/N! tem missed you much!" Temmie said as it jumped into my arms. I pet Temmie with a smile on my face.

"Morning kid." Sans said to me with a wave. I smiled as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"I was thinking that maybe today I could go get a job so I can pay for Temmie." I told him.

"Where do you want to work at?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure yet." I told him honestly.

"You could check with Alphys and see if you could work for her. She'll need help with things so I'm sure she'll hire you." Sans offered me.

"Thanks I'll go check with her!" I happily told him.

"Would you like me to come with you?" He asked me as he looked over at me.

"Sure, I just need to get ready first." I told him as I got up off of the couch and grabbed something to eat. Sitting at the table, I eat the breakfast that I made for myself. Once I finished eating I went into Sans and my room and looked for something to wear.

When I figured out what I was going to wear, I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Stepping out of the shower, I put on my clothes and brushed my wet hair.

I grabbed my mascara and put a tiny bit on my eyelashes before I walked out of the bathroom and back to Sans.

"Are you ready kid?" He asked me.

"Yep!" I told him happily as I put on my shoes and walked out of the house with him.

On our way to Alphys we made small conversation. I've never been to Alphys before, so I had Sans lead the way there. I knew that her place was in Hotland so I had a short sleeved shirt on under my sweatshirt.

After awhile of walking, we finally made it to her place. Sans knocked on the door as we waited for Alphys to answer.

"H-hi Y/N and Sans." Alphys greeted us as she opened the door.

"Hi Alphys! I was wondering if I could work for you for some money." I told her honestly.

"U-uh I guess y-you could work for me. I'm n-not doing much a-at the moment right now though." She told me as she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly.

"That's fine! I don't really need that much money anyways." I told her.

"Well I'm going to go, I need to go to work now too." Sans lazily said as he walked out of Alphys place.

I looked around Alphys place as I noticed that she had a lot of Japanese stuff. She had a few posters on her walls with Anime characters on them.

I also noticed a blueprint of a robot on her desk that looked exactly like Mettaton.

"Did you make Mettaton?" I asked her, surprised.

"Y-yeah, why d-do you seem s-shocked about it?" She asked me.

"He didn't seem to talk about you at all and he never seems to be around you. I would have thought that he would talk to you a lot since you made him." I stated.

"He's t-to famous to h-hang out with s-someone like me. I'm too m-much of a nerd." She sadly said as she hung her head low.

"Don't say that! Your an amazing person! I wish I was as smart as you. When we all go back to the surface I bet you will become a famous scientist. Trust me, you'll be smart enough to be one!" I tried to motivate her.

"T-thanks Y/N that really mean a-a lot to me." She told me as she started to blush.

Surprisingly work was actually fun! She would tell me about her favorite Animes and all of her crushes. She wouldn't stop talking about Undyne which was so sweet. Her and Undyne would be the cutest couple.

Imagine if they were together and someone made fun of Alphys, Undyne would be there to protect Alphys which is so cute.

"O-ok I think that's e-enough work for today. Thank you f-for the help!" She told me as she handed me one hundred dollars.

"You're welcome and I'll see you tomorrow Alphys!" I told her happily as I waved and walked out of the door.

On the way back, I made it to waterfall and found Sans asleep where he should be working.

"Sans, sans wake up." I said to him as I gently poked him to wake him up. He woke up at he looked up at me.

"Oh, hey kiddo." He sleepily said to me.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked him as I laughed at him.

"I'm on break. Would you like to look through this telescope, it's really cool?" He told me with a grin.

"Sure!" I said happily as I looked into it. I was confused because I only saw red everywhere I looked. When I took my eye off of the telescope I felt something around my eye.

I whipped it off to realize that he put red stuff on the telescope and now it on my eye.

"Sans!" I yelled as I playfully punched his arm.

"Haha! I'm sorry kid! Your face was priceless." He said as he laughed as me. I pretended to frown at him. "Aye c'mon kid it was just a joke." He said playfully as he ruffled my hair.

"Don't mess up my hair." I laughed as I took his hand off my head.

"We should head back home now. My shift is over anyways. How was your first time working?" He asked me as we started walking back home.

"Really fun actually! Alphys is a really cool person." I told him with a smile.

"I'm glad you had a good time." He said with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies! I'm starting to run out of ideas of what to write in the next chapters!!! :( I really like this story and I'm hoping to have a lot more chapters, but I need more ideas. I you have any ideas of what I should put in the next chapters please feel free to tell me and I'll make sure to give you credit in the chapter! Please leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter
~Allison