Chapter 8

We all ate our breakfasts in silence. After awhile of it I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided to try and make small conversation.

"Sans, Papyrus?" I asked

"What is it kid?" Sans asked me.

"Which one of you guys are the older brother?" I asked looking at the two skeleton brothers.

"HMM THATS A GOOD QUESTION HUMAN. OF COURSE, IM THE OLDER BROTHER." Papyrus happily stated.

"Are you sure? I thought I was." Sans said sounding confused.

"OH. WELL WE AREN'T QUITE SURE WHICH ONE OF US IS THE OLDER ONE." Papyrus said.

"Shouldn't that be something you guys should know?" I laughed at the two brothers.

"Well we don't celebrate birthdays anyways, so it's not like we would remember that." Sans said, shrugging.

"Really?!" I questioned.

"WHAT IS A BIRTHDAY?" Papyrus asked, scratching his head out of confusion.

"Are you serious right now?! It's the day that you were born on. People always celebrate their own birthdays. I'm surprised that you guys don't celebrate that." I stated in shock.

"HMM WE MAY HAVE CELEBRATED IT ONCE BUT THATS ABOUT IT. WELL IM GOING TO GO TO MY TRAINING NOW." Papyrus said as he got up off of the couch and out the door.

"Hey Y/N?" Sans asked me.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Would you like to go see the stars and the waterfall?" He asked me out of no where.

"I can't get up, I have to rest up, remember?" I questioned him.

"Alphys said that you couldn't get up, so I could just carry you." Sans stated.

"No Sans, your arms will get tired after awhile."

"Don't don't worry, I'll be fine. It's the least I could do for you. Plus you haven't really seen much of this place yet." He happily told me as he walked over to me. "Here take my jacket while we are out in the cold." He said as he handed me his jacket.

"Thank you Sans." I said as I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled as he picked me up.

"If you ever get cold, try going into a corner. I hear they're 90 degrees."( credit to @Dragongal4303 for giving me this joke)  He said with a snicker. I laughed at his joke as he walked out the door with me in his arms.

It was freezing outside so I snuggled myself into his chest and held onto him tightly.

"Are you ok kid?" He asked me, sounding concerned.

"Yeah it's just cold." I responded to him as I shivered.

"Don't worry, it'll be warm once we make it to the waterfall." He told me.

After awhile of walking, the air slowly started to get warmer the farther we walked. Soon it was warm enough that I didn't need to wear Sans jacket anymore, but his jacket was comfortable so I just kept it on.

"We're here." Sans told me.

I looked around at my surroundings and the place was absolutely beautiful. I noticed big blue flowers and I heard whispering coming from them.

We walked by one of the flowers and I heard "we're here" come from it. I guess that they repeat what they hear. Sans stopped walking and I looked up and I saw a breathtaking view of stars.

"Wow, these are so pretty!" I told Sand with a smile.

"I like to come here a lot and watch the stars since we don't have real stars anywhere underground." Sans said as he sat down with me in his lap.