Chapter 11

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of someone crying. Looking around the room, I spotted what was making that sound. I found Sans curled up and crying.

"Sans are you ok? What's wrong?" I asked me apologetically.

"N-nothing, I just had a nightmare." He told me as be began to rub away his tears.

"My parents told me that it helps to talk about it. Would you like to talk about what happened in your dream?" I told him as I comforted him.

"You know how I told you about the human that killed everyone? Well, I had a dream that her spirit came back and she possessed you and made you kill everyone." He said as tears began to form in his eyes again.

"Don't worry. It was just an dream, and dreams aren't real." I tried to convince him. "If it makes you feel any better, I have these things called night terrors where I wake up and I'm half awake and I'm half asleep. I can see everything that is happening but I can't control myself and I also hallucinate some things.

One time my smoke alarm went off in my room for no reason and I began to have a night terror where I thought that this evil being was in my room and about to kill me. So your not the only one who deals with those so, don't be embarrassed about it." I admitted to him.

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with that." He told me as he clung onto me for comfort. I hugged him back until he calmed down. When he finally calmed down we went back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to find Sans still asleep next to me. I smiled when I noticed him. Getting out of the bed, careful not to wake up Sans, I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"MORNING HUMAN. WOULD YOU LIKE SOME OF MY SPAGHETTI?" Papyrus asked him happily.

"No thanks, Papyrus. I'm not hungry yet, but maybe I'll have some later." I told him just to make him happy.

Not much happened for a couple of weeks. I've been staying at Sans and Papyrus every night and day. Toriel lives there with us now and they even built in a new room for her to sleep in. It's really nice since now I don't have to feel bad about leaving Toriel alone whenever I want to spend the night with Sans.

For the past few weeks, Sans and I have gotten closer with each other. I overheard him and Papyrus talking and I think Sans is planning on asking me out, but I'm not quite sure. I'm fully healed now, so I am able to walk again without having to hear Sans worrying about me when I even take a step.
He's still kind of protective over me, but it's cute.

"I'm going to go take a walk." I told Sans, Papyrus and Toriel as I got up off of the couch. I opened the front door as I stepped out into the snowy day.

I wanted to explore more of the waterfall since I've only been to the wishing room. Walking farther then I've been before, I made it to a place where there was a weird glowing pattern on the ground and lanterns on the sides.

As I walked on the path, I noticed a cave that seemed lit up but there was no path leading to it. I wasn't sure if I should go or not since there was no path. After awhile of thinking, I finally decided to go. As I walked into the place, I was in complete shock.

It was nothing like any other place that I've been before. There were these things everywhere and I wasn't sure if they were cats or dogs. I went over to one and I tried to talk to it.

"Hoi! I'm temmie. And dis is my friend.. temmie!" One of them excitedly said. Then the one next to Temmie said the same thing and then another began to speak.

"Hoi! I'm temmie!! Don forget my friend!"

"Hi. I'm Bob." The last one said. I began to laugh at how cute they were. I went up to another one and it had a hard boiled egg next to it.

"tem... WATCH EGG! eg.. wil HATCH!! tem.. PROUD PARENT!" Temmie said to me happily. I decided not to mention the fact that the egg was hard boiled since Temmie seemed so happy.

I went up to another one and started to talk to it.

"p.... Tem heard human allergics to tem.. dat ok tem understan.. Tem also ALLERGIC to Tem!" After Temmie said that, hives started to appear all over Temmie. "HOIVIS!" Temmie said after. I laughed as I walked away to check out the store that was there.

"Hoi! welcom to da tem SHOP!" The store owner who was also Temmie, greeted me.

I looked at the items that Temmie was selling. There were tem flake for three dollars and tem flake (on sale) for one dollar and then there was tem flake (expensiv) for twenty dollars. Lastly you could send Temmie to college for one thousand dollars.

I decided to buy tem flake because Temmie was so cute and I wanted Temmie to be happy.

"Thanks PURCHASE." Temmie said ecstatically as Temmie gave me one little tem flake. After I looked around the place a little more, I decided that it was finally time to go.

As I was walking through waterfall, I noticed something walking behind me. I looked down and noticed a Temmie.

"Hoi! tem want to go with human. humans such a.. CUTE!!!" Temmie said to me excitedly. I began to think about if I should bring Temmie home or not. Temmie could be my little pet.

I finally decided that I would bring temmie home and keep it as a pet.

"Ok, I'll bring you home with me and keep you!" I told Temmie happily as I picked it up and held it. On the way back, Temmie began to snuggle into me since we were in Snowden and it was freezing cold.

"Tem cold! tem go insid human  coat." Temmie said as tem snuggled it's way into my coat.

After a little while longer of walking, I made it back to our house.

"I'm home! And I brought something!" I said to everyone as I walked into the house and took off my shoes.

"WHAT DID YOU BRING THE GREAT PAPYRUS?" He asked in an excited tone.

I pulled Temmie out of my coat and showed it to everyone.

"Hoi I'm temmie!" Timmie happily said to everyone.

"I don't know if we can afford a pet." Sans unsurely said.

"Please can we keep Temmie! I promise I'll be the one to take care of Tem and I'll buy the things that he needs." I begged.

"And where are you going to get the money?" Sans asked me.

"I'll find a job somewhere." I told him with a smile.

"Fine you can keep Temmie." Sans finally agreed.

"Yaya tem very happy." Temmie happily said.

"YAY WE FINALLY HAVE A PET THAT I WONT HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF LIKE SANS PET ROCK THAT HE ALWAYS FORGETS TO FEED!" Papyrus excitedly told me as he glared at Sans.

I started to walk around and show Temmie it's new home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies! Ooo I'm changing what I call you guys now :) thank you soooo much for 10k reads!! It's my first story to get this many reads so thank you so much! And I really appreciate everyone who checked out my video on YouTube <3 please leave a comment and vote for this chapter if you enjoyed it
~Allison