Chapter 2

On the way to her house she sweetly tells me about the place. Making sure not to scare me in the process because she can see that I'm still kind of shaken up.

"Child, that creature taught you how to fight the wrong way. But don't worry I'll teach you the proper way to fight. Here, practice on this dummy." She tells me as she brings over a dummy. "Now, I want you to talk to the dummy instead of fighting." She tells me as a nod my head.

I walk over to the dummy and I begin to talk to it. I think that it's kind of useless to be doing this since it doesn't have any feelings but I just go along with it.

"Good job little one! Now if you ever encounter anymore creatures just do the same thing but if you ever need help, just call me and I'll be here to help you." Toriel tells me with a smile of approval on her face.

After awhile of walking we finally made it to her house. She held on to my hand and brought me into a room.

"This is your room." She smiled as she showed me around the rest of her house. "Now rest up child. You've had a long day." She told me as she brought me back to my room and slowly closed the door.

I looked around the room and noticed pajama's in one of the drawers and I put it on and then hopped into the bed. Surprisingly, the bed was very comfortable which made it easy to fall asleep in.

Waking up from my sleep, I stretched out my arms. Yawning, I rubbed my sleepy eyes. I slowly got out of my bed and walked over to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Oh child, I have breakfast prepared for you." She said as she gestured to the breakfast on the table.

"Thank you so much! You really shouldn't have though!" I politely told her.

"My pleasure, you're my guest!" She sweetly replied.

I smiled at her as I walked over to the table and sat down. She made me bacon and eggs and two small pancakes. I began to eat the pancakes first. They were absolutely delicious! They were the best pancakes I've ever had.

"Would you like anything to drink?" She politely asked me.

"Could I please have some water?" I asked her. She walked out of the room and came back with a glass of water. I took it from her as I began to drink out of it.

"Would you mind if we went out somewhere today? I have some friends that I think you would love to meet!" She happily told me.

"Yeah of course. I would love to!" I told her. I began to think of what her friends would be like. She's nice so I'm assuming they will be nice too.

Once I finished my breakfast I got up from the table and began to wash my dishes.

"Oh don't worry about the dishes I'll do those! Why don't you go get dressed while I wash these?" She told me as I nodded and walked into my room.

I opened the closet door and began to look at the clothes laying about in there. After awhile of rummaging through the clothes, I finally decided on what to wear. I picked out a nice comfortable blue sweatshirt and dark skinny jeans.

I also decided to wear black converse. Once I was done changing I went into the bathroom to fix my hair. I then walked back to the living room to find Toriel on her chair reading a book.

"Oh are you ready to go, Y/N?" She asked me.

"Yeah!" I told her as she grabbed my hand as we walked out the door. I thought it was so sweet of her to hold my hand.

The farther we walked, the more cold it began to get. Soon it got so cold that there was snow on the ground and I could see my breath.

After a little while of walking we made it to a cozy looking house. Toriel knocked on the door as we waited for an answer. I started to twiddle my hands as we waited.

"SANS GET THE DOOR, YOU LAZY BONES." I heard a male yell.

"Heh, you're closer to the door. You go get it." I heard another male lazily reply. A few seconds later the door opened and there in the doorway stood a skeleton.

I jumped when I saw him, I wasn't expecting to see a skeleton. But I was in a place full of monsters so I don't know what else I was expecting.

"OH. MY. GOD. SANS, IS THAT A HUMAN?!" One of the skeletons asked, sounding shocked but yet excited.

"No that's just Toriel." The skeleton who name seems to be San's replied.

"OH." The skeleton replied.

"But what's that next to Toriel?" San's asked.

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT A HUMAN?!" The skeleton asked excitedly.

"Yes." Sans replied.

"HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL OFFER TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND! WELL HUMAN, WHAT DO YOU SAY?" Papyrus happily asked me.

"Haha sure!" I giggled at him. Before I knew it, he ran over to me and began to hug me.

"Geez Papyrus, watch out you're going to suffocate the human if you hug her any harder." Sans told Papyrus.

"OH SORRY HUMAN! BY THE WAY, HUMAN, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR NAME." He said to me.

"My name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you Papyrus." I politely told him.

"OOH SANS! WE FOUND A NICE HUMAN. MAYBE SHE'LL LIKE PUZZLES." He says happily looking at Sans for an answer.

"Hmm maybe she does. Why don't you ask her." Sans replied looking back at Papyrus.

"HUMAN, DO YOU ENJOY PUZZLES?" Papyrus asked me.

"Yeah I love puzzles." I told him. I wasn't too big of a fan of puzzles because I'm a pretty lazy person so I don't like to do much. But he just seemed so happy so I didn't want to disappoint point him.

"C'MON HUMAN, I HAVE A PUZZLE JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO TRY IT. SANS YOU HAVE TO COME TOO." He told me as he grabbed onto my hand.

"No thanks I'm going to stay here with Toriel and take a nap. You guys go have fun." Sans said as he began to lay down on the couch.

"No, Sans you should really go with Papyrus and Y/N. You haven't been doing anything for the past few days." Toriel scolded Sans.

"Fine I'll go, the human looks like she would enjoy a few of my puny jokes." Sans said smirking as he got up from the couch and walked over to Papyrus and I.

"WELL C'MON, THE PUZZLE AWAITS." Papyrus said as he dragged Sans and I out of the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really enjoyed writing this chapter! I absolutely love the seen when Papyrus first sees the human but then ends up thinking that there's just a rock there so I just had to put something like that in the story! And don't worry, there will be tons of jokes from Sans in this story. If you enjoyed this chapter then please feel free to leave a comment and please vote for this chapter!
~Allison