Chapter 5

Sans, Toriel, Papyrus, and I all sat on the couch watching Tv. I felt my eyes slowly began to droop closed. I caught myself before my eyes could fully close as I opened them back up. Toriel looked at my tired body.

"I think it's time for Y/N and I to head back home for the night, we need to rest up after our long day we had today." Toriel said, as she got up off the couch and held onto my hand, signaling for me to get up.

"Bye Sans and Papyrus! It was really nice to meet you both." I said with a yawn.

"Nice to meet you too kid." Sans smoothly said to me.

"It was a pleasure to meet you too human." Papyrus said to me as he ran to me and gave me a nice big hug goodbye.

"We'll be back tomorrow after breakfast." Toriel told Sans and Papyrus. They both nodded at Toriel.

"Come on Papyrus, it's time for us to go to bed too. I'll read you a story before you go to sleep if you want." I heard Sans say as Toriel and I walked out of the house.

After a long cold walk, we made it back to the house. I kicked my shoes off and put them to the side as we entered the warm house.

"Would you like to take a shower before you head to bed?" Toriel asked me.

"Sure, that'd be great." I stated. She showed me where the bathroom was an everything I would need to take a shower. I thanked her as she walked out of the bathroom.

I turn on the shower as I waited for it to warm up. Once it was warm I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I began to wash my hair as I hummed a song. When I was fully done I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I walked over to a cabinet and brushed my tangled hair.

Lastly I put on my pajama's then walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm going to go to bed now! Thank you for the shower." I politely told Toriel.

"Ok my child." She said as she looked up from her book that she was reading. I walked to my room as I hopped into the bed. I was exhausted from the day that I had today. It wasn't long at all before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I smiled to myself at how sweet Toriel is. Getting out of the bed, I walked to the living room.

"Y/N I made you some breakfast." She said from the kitchen, walking out with a plateful of food. The food looked absolutely delicious! My mouth was watering just looking at it.

I smiled excitedly as she placed the food down on the table for me. I ran over to the table and quickly ate it.

"Whoa you act like I starve you child." She said with a laugh. I chuckled at her remark.

"It's just that your food is so good!" I explained to her. She smiled sweetly at my remark. It didn't take long for me at all to eat all of the food. Once I was done Toriel walked over to wash my dish.

"No, don't worry. I've got it this time." I politely told her as I took the dish to the sink and washed it.

"Thank you, child! Would you like to go out now?" She asked me.

"Sure, I'll go get ready!" I told her as I dashed to my room. I looked through the closest at the clothes that were there and I grabbed a blue sweater. I looked through the drawers and obtained some dark skinny jeans as I got dressed. Once I was dressed I threw on my black converse.

"Are you ready?" Toriel asked my sweetly. I nodded my head in agreement. I opened the door and we both walked out. It was much colder than yesterday. I should have grabbed a heavier sweater, but it was too late to go back now.