IMPORTANT NOTE

I am so sorry that I haven't been able to write a new chapter in a loonnggg time! I know I promised for a new chapter once a week but that's not going to be able to happen. I have no idea when I will update the new chapter. I don't have anytime anymore to write because the softball season has started and I play first base so I need to practice a lot. Also my fourth block teacher was arrested for sending nudes of him to freshman girls. Which is what grade I'm in which really freaks me out. It grosses me out beyond belief to know that i would see him everyday when this was going on and no one knew what he was doing. I still don't know who he sent them to and I really hope it's no one I'm best friends with because that's just awful. I feel bad for the girls who were sent the stuff. I always knew something was off about him but obviously I didn't know that it would be this bad. He would make people stay for e block and thank god I never had to stay with that creep. The day he was arrested no one knew that he was and my friends and I were going to go to his e block to work on a project. Thank god the situation was taken care of and he was taken away. So again I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time and I hope you guys understand! I'll try to update a new chapter as soon as I get the chance!
~Allison