Chapter 17

Before I start this chapter I would like to say a few things. I haven't been updating this story as much as I should be and you all deserve an explanation to why that is. Well sadly I've been slowly loosing interest in writing this story. It's not because I don't love undertale anymore, it's just that I've been running out of ideas. I love this story so much and I am soooo greatful for all of the support I have been getting for this story along the way!

Even though I love seeing all of the new comments on each chapter that I upload, I feel like this story is reaching its end. However I want the ending to be amazing and not be left on cliffhangers and other stuff. So please bare with me through this because I've actually never finished a story before and I'm determined to finish this one.

Please please please do not and I repeat do not write in the comments UPDATE NOW! I understand if you want to tell me to update because you like the story, but please try to put it in a nicer way. I haven't said anything to the people who have done that so far but if I see it in the future I will say something because it bothers me.

It's just rude to say it like that because I am a person too and it takes me some time to write a new chapter so just be patient with me please :) If you have any suggestions of what I should write in future chapter please let me know in the comments! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked off the stage and made my way over to Sans.

"I didn't expect you to live in a place that's cold because you get so cold here all the time so I thought that you would have been used to it by now." Sans admitted to me.

"Yeah, I've just never gotten used to the cold." I told him.

"Well we should probably get heading back now, it's pretty late." He told me as he grabbed my hand and we started to head back home.

"Sans?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I miss my home." I told him looking at the ground. He stopped walking and looked at me.

"Do you want to go back to your home?" He asked me, looking upset.

"I don't know. I mean I loved all of you guys so much but I just miss my home too." I told him, confused at my own feelings. He stayed quiet for awhile.

"Sans? Are you ok?" I asked him, as I stopped and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Oh. Y-yeah I'm fine. I I just don't know what to say.." He stated, looking at the ground.

"What do you mean you don't know what to say? Sans I miss my family! I expected you to at least show that you care and comfort me because I'm just going through a really hard time right now!" I said angrily as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Y/N calm down, I d-do care it's just that.. I don't know. I'm afraid that if you end missing your family then you would want to try to leave the underground which means that I'll loose you forever." Sans said as I saw tear drops fall from his eyes.

I looked at the ground as I felt guilt for wanting to leave the underground because I'll be leaving so many people that I love but at the same time I can't just leave my family that has raised me since I was a baby. I'm afraid if I stay down here any longer, my family will slowly begin to loose hope that they will ever find me again.

To know that your family will one day give up hope on me is absolutely heart breaking. But I love Sans with all of my heart and I've made so many amazing friends that no one else on the face of the earth is as caring and wonderful as these monsters are.

"I'm just so confused as to what I want." I said as I burst into tears. Sans looked at me in shock and quickly held onto me to try in comfort me.

"Shh, it's going to be alright." He said soothingly into my ear as he brushed his fingers through my hair gently.

"Can we go home so I can think about this a little more." I said as I cried into his arms.

"Of course, I'll do anything for you." He said as he picked me up and carried me back to the house. When we made it back to the house we were greeted by Toriel.

"Oh child! Is everything alright? Why are you crying my child?" Toriel asked as she embraced me into a loving hug.

"I j-just need some t-time to think about things. I'm going to be in my room if anyone needs me but I just want to be alone for now." I told her as I sluggishly walked to me room and shut the door and locked it behind me.

I walked over to my bed and plopped myself down on it face first. I began to think back to all of the amazing memories I've had here.

My mind crossed by a memory that I've been told ever since I came here but have never really thought of the dangers of it. Asgore.. He wanted my soul. It's nearly impossible for me to live down here forever without him finding me at some point.

By now I'm positive that he knows about my presence. How long will it be till he finally finds me and I'm taken away? I don't want to die. I have so much more to live for.

I'll fight back for sure if he tries to take me. But what if he's strong and I don't stand a chance? The more I thought about it, the more I realized how naive I've been.

I've been so afraid of the truth that I thought that if I just ignored it, it would vanish. I've been so afraid of the thought that he was out to kill me that I've been lying to myself that I wasn't in any danger at all in order to stay calm.

He's out looking for me and I know it. It's not possible for the king of the underground to not know that a human is here.

God I'm so stupid sometimes! I began to curse myself as I slowly thought of the idea of turning myself in. If I turned myself in then everyone in the underground will be freed. Since they will be free, they can tell my family about what happened to me instead of my family left wondering where I am for the rest of their lives.

No, stop! There is no way in hell i'm going to turn myself in. All of the monsters have told me that they don't mind it down here. Asgore seems to want it more then the rest of the monsters combined.

God, why does everything have to be so confusing?! I stuffed my face into my pillow as I let out a loud frustrated scream.

"Hoi is evryting alrite in dare?" I heard temmie ask nervously. I got up from my bed and opened my door.

"I'm fine temmie, thank you for asking." I sweetly told temmie.

"Is the human sure?" Temmie asked again.

"Yeah I'm sure." I told temmie, as I tried to look as happy as possible.

"Ok. Tem will take human word for it. Cause human soi cute!" Temmie happily said. I close my door as I jumped onto my bed and looked at the ceiling. What am I going to do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoyed this chapter then please feel free to leave a comment and vote for this chapter! :)
~Allison