Introduction

"Uh huh...Yeah I'll be there soon...Okay, Blaine...Love you, too...Bye," Kurt Hummel hung up the phone with a smile plastered on his face. The thought of his devastatingly handsome boyfriend always had a joyous effect on him.

They were so in love with each other. Everywhere one of them went, the other one followed, well, except for Kurt's internship at Vogue. High School sweethearts, they were, both having a love affair with show choir. Although they were in different schools, love conquered all, and brought them together. It must've been destiny.

As usual, Kurt yelling for a taxi had failed. Nobody really listens to you when your voice is high pitched. The aggressive ones always catch the cabs like that. Instead, he walked a couple blocks, which had worked for him ever since he started at his internship.

Kurt whistled as he walked to "Teenage Dream," a song that always reminded him of Blaine.

"I like tha song yer whislin' tuh," a homely man said to him, who was sitting in a shadowed area of an alleyway. Kurt noticed that he was missing a couple of teeth and he had a rusty can of change in his grimy hand.

He must be homeless, he thought.

Kurt grinned at the man, feeling sympathetic. He hated seeing homeless people in New York, though it was very common, so he always gave them a little change.

This case was no different than any other, so he pulled out the spare coins that were in his skinny jeans and walked over to the man to throw them into his can.

That was the worst mistake Kurt Hummel had ever made in his life.

As he reached out his skinny arm, the man sprung to life and gripped it in place. Kurt let out a shriek in both fear and pain.

The homeless man leaned close to the boy's ear, which made Kurt shudder, and whispered to him with a strong scent of liqueur in his breath, "I'm sorry."

"Please, let go of me!" Kurt grunted and tried to yank his arm free of the man's hold. "Somebody, help! Help me!"

But nobody could hear him. Nobody could help the innocent boy, who just wanted to get back to his apartment to be with his boyfriend.

The empty glass came down on Kurt's head in slow motion, or so it seemed. He could see his whole life flashing before his eyes, as he knew it would his final moments on the earth.

The force of the blow to his head sent Kurt straight down onto the pavements, making his satchel and phone fly right off of him.

And he wasn't even aware of that happening. He was slipping in and out of consciousness, and when he was aware of what was happening, everything was fuzzy.

Kurt was vaguely aware of his clothes being ripped off of his pale body. Not even if he tried, he couldn't shake the touch of the old man off.

He could feel the man's fingertips feeling him everywhere. Everywhere. Kurt was crying the whole time he was awake, with his bare shoulders shaking at every sob.

While the rapist was about to push himself into Kurt, he lost it. His first time was going to be with a hobo in an alleyway in the freezing cold with his long legs spread, his cheek pressed into the ground.

"Shut up, stupid boy!" the man yelled, and shoved himself into the boy's asshole.

Kurt's vision was filled with black spots, as the man went deeper and the pain increased.

He couldn't handle it anymore. He couldn't handle this terror that was inside of him.

Kurt Hummel let the black spots take over, and his muscles let loose. The man had pulled out and ran away, leaving his victim in 30 degree darkness and sprawled out bare naked.

In the morning, Kurt's body temperature had dropped down to 90 degrees.

Meanwhile, Blaine Anderson woke up alone. He expected arms wrapped around him, some other form of warmth in the bed. But no, just pillows, and sheets, and a man without his boyfriend.

He searched the entire house, every possible space that Kurt could be hiding in, just to get a good laugh. He wasn't there.

His heart dropped. What if he never came home last night?

Blaine threw on his coat, and ran the entire route Kurt would take to his internship. It didn't take long to find him.

Blaine could never imagine that he'd find Kurt like this. But, alas, he did. With shards of glass on his face and no clothing, Kurt was, in fact, in an empty alleyway.

Blaine let out the loudest scream anyone could thing of as he rushed to Kurt's aid. Tears immediately rushed out of his eyes with no sign of stopping. He ripped his own coat off and laid it on his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Kurt?! Kurt wake up!" was all he could shout while he held Kurt's cheeks.

Even when the ambulance came to pick them up, Blaine was still holding Kurt's ice cold hand in his.

First chapter! Wow! Tell me how you guys like it and be sure to vote and comment! Thanks!