Chapter 14- Christmas Gift

Okay, I'm back! I'll try my best to update soon! I hope enough people have stuck around since I stopped writing this the last time...

"I just want it to be like the movies, you know?" Blaine said while stuffing his face with Phish Food ice cream. "Like the guy comes back from the war and goes 'Honey, I'm home!' Why can't I have that? And also- Rachel? Rachel, are you even listening to me?"

Rachel, who was sitting next to him, looked up from her phone for just a second, shrugged, and continued going through. Blaine let out an exasperated sigh, and decided to stay quiet.

"And..." Rachel whispered, a smile creeping on her face, "Done!"

"What did you order on Amazon? Please tell me it wasn't another bralette! They're no different from regular bras, and I think you just like saying the word."

"Okay so I'm gonna admit it: I wasn't listening to most of what you were saying before. Buuut, I did hear enough to know exactly what you need for Christmas this year!"

She turned the phone, and Blaine had to squint to be able to read the small letters. "Your tickets for Lima, Ohio have been ordered. Thank you for choosing Jet Blue!"

"You did not."

"Did too."

"I don't know if I should be mad at you right now."

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're going to be meeting with the love of your life, and you'll live together forever thanks to me. You're welcome, by the way," Rachel said, grinning and patting herself on the back.

"I never thanked you. When does the flight leave?" Blaine asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Um...5 hours?"

"What?! I have to go pack now!"

"I'll help you. I've already got my bags ready. They're in your room."

"You're coming too?" Blaine shook his head at his own obliviousness. He was never really one to know what was going on. "Whatever. Come with me."

Within an hour, they were done packing his suitcase, and were out the door.

Blaine didn't speak much for the rest of the day, only occasional sighs and 'yes's and 'no's. He had to plan. What would he say? Which bow tie would he wear? What if he doesn't forgive him?

There's no use in planning when you randomly show up on your ex-boyfriend's doorstep. That's just stupid.

But what about this whole thing makes any sense? What about this isn't stupid. It was a completely ridiculous idea, and maybe, maybe, if it weren't for his lack of sleep, he wouldn't be in that situation.

Where had his sense gone?

It was too late, though. Blaine was on the plane, and he knew that once he landed, there was no way of going back. They were like magnets. Drawn together by force and by nature.

"You okay?" Rachel asked in a soft voice, glancing at him worriedly.

Blaine gave her a half smiles and looked back out the window. "Just thinking."

"You know, he's still going to love you. He never stopped. You're Kurt and Blaine: the dynamic duo. The couple of all couples. He can't live without you and neither can you. You're endgame, and both of you know it."

Blaine wished more than anything that it was true. That Kurt still loved him, and forgave him for not being there when he needed it most.

"Yeah..." he whispered. "Yeah, I hope so."

Don't forget to comment and vote!!