Epilogue

*One Year Later*

Kurt didn't forget- no, he never would- but he moved on. He accepted it, something he didn't think he was capable of, something he thought was just for stupid psychology books that talked about the 5 Stages of Grief like they actually existed. But he was at stage 5, and he was happy. Finally, happy.

Kurt's life was together again. Even after it was broken into pieces, he finally glued it all back together piece by piece. He was back at NYADA, achieving high marks in all of his classes. But even though his college years would soon come to an end, he was already offered a full time job from Isabelle Wright, whom he was proud to call his boss and friend. But even though he was somewhat successful in school and work, and had a good grip on life itself, Blaine was by far what he was most proud of.

Kurt contemplated it for a long time before saying anything. It had been a while since his demons finally ran away, gone and never to come back, yet he waited for the right time. Blaine was his rock though the entire thing. He was his anchor, his best friend, his soulmate. He was everything to Kurt. Kurt wouldn't be able to do it without him.

But no- this was the right time. It didn't feel wrong or rushed, Kurt wasn't uncomfortable, he didn't feel like he was sacrificing himself. It was the perfect time.

"Blaine," Kurt whispered to him, through gentle kisses on the lips. They laid on the bed facing each other, their legs tangled and the tips of their noses touching faintly.

"Yeah?" Blaine answered, opening his eyes lightly to stare into Kurt's beautiful blue ones only inches away.

"I'm ready," he said simply. The two words carried so much more meaning than one would've thought. Those words were everything, compacting into a short phrase. He never thought he'd ever be able to say it, and feel completely safe. But he did, and he didn't want to take it back. Ever.

"Are you sure? I don't want to rush you, Kurt."

"I'm sure. And you?" Kurt hadn't forgotten that it would be Blaine's first time, but he had been ready for a long time now.

"Yeah. I love you," Blaine said, waiting until he knew for sure that he was serious, that he wanted it too. Kurt smiled against his lips, putting his hand up to caress his cheek.

"I love you, too."

Blaine's fingertips found the hem of his shirt, hesitant for approval. Kurt put his hands on top of his. "Just...tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" Blaine whispered, and Kurt nodded. The shirt came up over his head and fluttered off the bed lazily.

He found himself mesmerized by Kurt's body, even if it were only his top half. From his pale skin, to his chiseled muscles that could be seen on his bare structure.

"You're so beautiful," he admired, running his hands up and down until he finally found the perfect place to plant soft kisses.

Blaine shirt came off effortlessly, and then he went to work. His lips landed everywhere, from Kurt's neck to his collarbone to his smooth chest. At some point, Blaine would hear a moan escaping from Kurt's lips, and he would look up tentatively, making sure that he was alright. He soon realized that it was pleasure, not pain, so he kept going.

It reminded them both of high school, of the hot make out sessions that they would have at their houses, quietly fooling around because it made them feel loved and it made them feel rebellious at the same time. They would stop before it got too far, neither of them ready at the time. They were both ready now. So, so ready. And nothing was stopping them now.

"Blaine," Kurt breathed out, his eyelids closed halfway while his eyes rolled back into his head.

"What? Do you want me to- to stop?" Blaine was breathless too, because that's what Kurt did: he took his breath away.

"No, God no. Keep going."

And Blaine did. He kept going, and going, until they went all the way.

Kurt laid back later that night, that perfect night where him and Blaine were finally intimate, where he was so blissfully happy, and he just thought about everything.

He thought about what just happened, how it was so different than what happened in the dark alleyway. Blaine was gentle, he was kind, he knew his limits and how fast he should go. He respected his boundaries. Kurt remembered the way Blaine sighed into him, and the sweet kisses that were shared between quick pants. Blaine gave him everything that his first time should have been.

The boy was curled up on Kurt's chest, listening to his heart beat rhythmically underneath him. His cool cheek pressed against his bare skin, and his head rose and fell with every breath.

"I love you, Kurt Hummel."

"And I love you, Blaine Anderson."

Kurt decided that this moment, with Blaine, was his first time. It was... it was love.

And maybe - just maybe- he was stronger than he originally thought.

THE END

Honestly, I can't believe this is the end. I started this fan fiction on November 26, 2015. A little more than 11 months ago. Wow. I'll be making edits to some of the chapters, so bear with me on that, but I will sadly not be making another chapter. I decided that this was a good ending, because we all know that Kurt and Blaine got married and had kids.

Thank you all so so much for reading this and being so kind and inviting as a fandom! I hope to see you all on my other stories (my personal favorites are For Him and One Sun Away).

And for the last time on Not As Strong As You Think...
Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!