Myself.

Myself , well I'm a bit of a goofball not going to lie and that is the probably the first you will notice about me. That's if I speak to you of course I can be rather shy. Arabella , not as graceful as the name might mean , I am more naïve and Id say bad with boys. Id trip over my own shadow. Then there is also my listening skills they are quite limited to be quite frank, it can be selective hearing but then it can also be that I physically can not hear a word you just said even if I've been staring at you for a strong five minutes.

Yellow.
I've always been a lover of that colour even my nursery was painted yellow and I don't understand why a lot of other people don't love the colour. Its so unique , bold and happy. What else could you ask for in a colour and I hope when I have a child that they will appreciate the colour as much as I have over the years.  My child will have a yellow nursery. The child might develop a love for another colour but if they love it and wear it  then who am I too stop them. That's my views on a lot of things that if a certain person or group of people are passionate about a certain view even if I might find it wrong I still respect them to a certain degree.

Life is such a massive subject to talk about it can start from when you are created , to all of your skills, what your bad at and what your good at. Then life can be about the experiences you face and that excites me. I haven't experienced a hell of a lot just yet but what I have experienced has either been neutral with happiness and periods of sadness Me , myself and I.