Chapter Seven.

Jaspar & Arabella.

Jaspar quickly sees Arabella and rushes towards her.  

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't win the game but you're school did end up winning so its alright" he says nervously.

"Its alright and yeah I'm happy about that".

"So shall we go hangout like I asked?"

He takes my hand and leads me to the place he wants to take me. He has my scarf around my eyes as a blindfold. I cant really hear much but I cant hear the road anymore. He then removes my blindfold and I look where I am.

"Omg, did this used to be a fairground or something?" I say shocked.

"Yeah it used to be but they closed it down a few years back, it's always been my happy place".

"Oh whys that?, you love the rides that much?".

"Yeah the rides were great! , but if you must know the reason why I like this place so much is because after my dad walked out on me this is the place he used to take me every year".

"Oh im sor--" Jaspar interrupts.

"Its alright life was just too much for him I guess I just wasn't good enough for him".

I rush over to him and gave him the hugest tightest hug.

"I shouldn't of told you that! , this is meant to be our first date and I've made it all about me!"

My cheeks go bright pink.

"This is our first date...?"

"Well....I was hoping it would be...if you want it to be because I'd like that very much".

"Yeah I would like that, I like how you took me to your happy place it's very sweet of you to let me in like this".

"You really think so?" he says with a nervous expression.

"Yeah I really do".

He leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm glad you like it , wait!!!".

He runs and puts on the fairy lights covering the whole of the theme park.

I stare in amazement at the all the neutral fairy lights.

"So are you and that Riley guy together?".

"No we are just friends , we are actually best friends to be honest".

"Aw, well that's good then its just I thought he was kind of into you".

"What makes you think that Jaspar?"

"He just seems so protective of you".

"Yeah he just wants the best for me I guess".

"I think he's into you and I don't even know him that well from a guys point of view its pretty obvious".

"Oh okay I don't know if I'd see him like that, its not like he's ugly like that its just he's my best friend".

"And you wouldn't want to ruin your friendship?".

"Yeah exactly".

"Well I guess that could work out for me then".

"I guess it could" I say smiling.

He then holds my hand and we walk together through the fairground.

I then tap his shoulder and say "You're it!".

"Oh you're on!".

He then races after me trying to catch me to tag me. He gets so close to me that I panic and fall flat on my face causing him to fall on top of me.

We then just lie on top of each other just staring into each others eyes so I then push him off me and we just watch the stars.

"You know Arabella you're so very pretty, you just remind me of a Upstar tulip because you seem so simple and innocent and that's two of the things I like about you".

"Aww that's very sweet and I adore tulips!".

"Well thats great then!" He says while smiling.

"Shall there be another one of these dates?" He says hopefully.

"We shall see this one hasnt even ended yet, ( I look at my phone) I've got another hour with you so we will see".

"We'll thats great because (he reaches for my hand) we are going some where else".

We walk out , I see Riley , he has seen me & Jaspar together and his facial expression says it all he then quickly walks away.