Chapter Six.

Saturday.

It's the big day!

I can't deal with this much excitement I don't think I've ever been this excited!

I wake up and get ready at 12 because I'm lazy. But of course I go and look in my wardrobe, oh wow there isn't anything here to wear. I randomly find $10 under all of my clothes on my floor. So I walk down into the city , get a burgundy jumper with little jewels on it and because its freezing here the now. Then by the time I get home it's 10 to 1 and I start to panic I have an hour and a half. So I have a shower , then quickly blow dry my hair , then curl it and put makeup on. Meanwhile casually dancing to my music.

I then get a text. It's from Phoebe.

"Hey , are you ready yet? , I wanted to go to the shop before we go , get a drink and maybe a snack?"

"Eh yeah sure that's a good idea , erm meet you at the shop just down the road from our houses?".

"Yeah sure and we are meeting Callie there".

I walk fast to the shop down the road from our houses. I see a glimpse of Phoebe and run to her. We then walk into the shop and I get sour skittles , a bottle of Coca Cola and a Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar. Phoebe gets a bottle of Coca Cola also and Twirl bites. Then we head towards the schools football pitch for the big football game. Once we get there we see that Callie is already there. So we go and sit with her. I spot Riley on the pitch getting ready, he spots me also and waves and smiles so I think he's alright now , well I hope he is. I feel Callie nudging me.

"Look who's over there Ara" Callie tells me.

My focus goes immediately towards where Callie is pointing. I see Jaspar in his soccer kit which isn't that different to our one. Jaspar sees me on one of the seats on the stand and he gives a big smile. My cheeks go bright red like as red as a tomato.

"Eh guys after the game , I have no idea where Jaspar is taking me" I say sounding stressed.

"I'm sure it will be great Ara just calm down" Callie says trying to convince me.

So we continue watching the game while eating , drinking until half time comes and our teams are drawing. 1-1. Only 45 minutes after this for one of the teams to win. I know Riley would want to win the most out of the two dudes because Riley is extremely competitive. The halftime break only lasts 15 minutes. Riley walks up to our seats.

"Hair is looking great Riley!" Phoebe says while laughing

"Well thank you it took a lot of time to make it this way!" Riley says while putting his hand through his sweaty hair.

"You're team is doing so well!" I say overly happy.

"Well obviously it is Im playing in it!" he says very confident.

"I saw you at the start of the game staring at someone" he says

"Yeah probably staring at Jaspar!" Phoebe says.

Riley's facial expression changes from once confident to a little pissed.

"We'll I think you should go grab yourself a drink because you only have 5 minutes left before the game starts again". Says Callie trying to change the subject.

"Yeah I think you're right , see you around guys" He says as he slowly walks away.

The game resumes and Riley is even better than he was in the first half. He has scored 3x in a row. So the score is now 4-2. There is now only 5 minutes of the game left. Suddenly Jaspar shoots and scores. 4-3 a minute left , Riley has managed to get the ball up the pitch to the other side and he passes it to his other team mate and oooh noooo he doesn't get it ! with 30 seconds to try and shoot , Riley tries it but he's just not fast enough and the score ends with 4-3.

The game is over.