Chapter Ten.

Sunday.

I decide to get off my lazy ass , stop being a lazy cunt and do something with my complicated life.

I need to get out so I text Phoebe.

"Hey, It's Arabella I need to go and have a coffee with you or something I've had a rough night"

I wait patiently for Phoebe to reply.

*buzz*

I look at the text hoping it's Phoebe but its someone unexpected.

"Hey, it's Riley can we please talk I was such a douche."

I read it but I dont reply. *seen at 12:45*

When Phoebe finally replied we just went a walk and talked like usual.  She kept going on about this boy she was texting and how she liked him.  I couldn't be bothered to talk about boys so i put my earphones in.
I had my earphones practically ripped out of my ears because I was being 'rude'.

I get a glance from Phoebe and I'm immediately confused until I see what she is staring at.

Riley walks down the path of the park towards us.

My mind is racing I have no idea if I should talk to him or anything but he did send me a text asking to talk so it would be awfully rude if I didn't at least hear his side of the story and his views.

"Hey , Bel.....Arabella & Phoebe" he says very nervously.

"Hey Riley" Phoebe says with not a lot of hesitation.

I stand and just wave my hand at him....wow I'm very bad in these situations...

"Arabella , can we please talk in private?" Riley asks looking very hopeful.

"Erm..sure would that be alright Phoebe? I ask.

"Yeah of course!" Phoebe says quickly.

So me and Riley walk a bit further away and sit on a bench together.

"Right okay hear me out, I know that was a douche move coming up to you when you were clearly busy but I just don't know, the way I felt when I saw you with Jaspar it made me feel so jealous , angry and I know I feel like you were right about me not loving you. But the feelings I have for you are getting a lot stronger and I find you such an amazing person. So I really would like a second chance if that is possible it's okay if you don't give me one but at least I can say me and you used to be really close. The memories we've shared have been amazing so yeah...that's all I really have to say right now...".

"Oh....Erm Riley why suddenly have you got the guts to tell me about you liking me so much. I mean we have known each other at least two years now and I've never felt that you ever liked me in that way.I fear that you are only saying all this because you want to come between me and Jaspar".

"Oh Bella that certainly isn't my intention , the reason I haven't told you I had these feelings is because I never knew that I properly did until I heard about you & Jaspar so it all clicked for me really, do you hate me Bella?"

"I don't hate you I'm just really frustrated because believe it or not I had feelings for you since the time we first started clicking even when you had you're girlfriends I still had those feelings but then Jaspar came along. So I thought that you had completely friend zoned me , I felt like it was time to move on. I'm not saying Jaspar is someone for me to use to get over you because that's just not right but its just the fact that it took you so long to say so. That frustrates me hugely because I didn't think I could tell you because I didn't want it to ruin our friendship or irritate you in any way but,  that's just me overthinking  I guess".

"Bella I thought the exact same thing and I thought I really liked those girls but they never really clicked like me and you always have. So that's why it never worked out with me and them. I didn't really get how it didn't feel right with those girls until now. It looks like its too late....I doubt we can ever be the same now but if you want me to give you time?".

"Time would be good , as the saying goes time heals all...and I have to admit I should of reacted better last night so I'm sorry about that and I hope we can be close to what we were..".

"Yeah I better let you go, Phoebe might be getting pissed towards me because of me hogging you so I hope you have a good day and hopefully speak soon".

"See ya and you never know Riles".

"Wait a new nickname that sounds hopeful!" he says with a smirk.

Phoebe walks over to me with two take away cups of hot chocolate and I can smell them they smell divine!

"Did I just see Riley smirk at you?".

"You sure did!".

"I swear I cant' keep up and might just stop trying to!" she says with an eye roll.

"To be honest I don't know what is happening but it's just a new beginning".