Chapter Twenty.

*Screech*
"Nooooooooo"
*Smash*
*loud noises*
Three days before

"What do you have to tell me guys?" I say with clear confusion expressed on my face.

"Well...."Jaspar starts but stops as he looks at Riley for him to help him.

"Well we have to tell you a secret we have been keeping from you and I know that it will explain a lot of things that have been confusing you." He says with satisfaction.

"Right...." I say with the clear confusion still expressing my face.

"Me and Jaspar are in fact half brothers" Riley says with some relief in his voice mixed with worry.

"Wait what....you're half brothers but how?" I say with shock overtaking me.

"We have the same mum just not the same dad" Jaspar explains.

"But how does this make you hate each other so much?".

"I guess I was always jealous because our mom picked Riley over me" Jaspar said with a hint of anger.

"She did have her reasons" Riley said with distaste in his mouth.

"What exactly were they because I never got told."

"You're a year younger than me when my dad and our mom split she had met your dad...".

"And?" Jaspar asked sounding desperate to know the answer.

"You're dad was controlling I don't know if he still is but that's what she told me".

"Are you saying our mom abandoned me with a man she knew was controlling." He said with anger.

"She knew that he wouldn't be controlling with you and just in case he ever was she got your aunt to stay with you to make sure you were alright."

Jaspar had to go and sit down, "Oh wow that does explain a lot" Jaspar said taken a back.

"The reason I disliked you so was because I thought you would be a lot like your father...controlling but you don't seem to be not yet anyways".

"What's that meant to mean!" Jaspar says offended.

"Right guys lets not start arguing" I say.

"I can kind of get where Riley is coming from you've only heard about my father and you barely know me it's understandable to think that" Jaspar said with a sigh.

I then feel Riley tap my shoulder.

"Can I talk to you in private?"

I knew this day would come.

"Okay" I say sounding unsure.

"Listen, I'm so sorry for not talking to you sooner and I know this is no excuse but I've been trying to find the right words to explain myself. My jealousy over came me , seeing you with my brother even though it was just spin the bottle it hurt like a bitch so I thought I'd hurt you back which I regret deeply now. Any ways I'm very sorry and I hope you can forgive me".

"Once you cheat you can do it so easily again you've ruined my trust Riley" I say.

"Can I not get it back with time please can we just give this another chance".

"My head says no and my heart says yes but it's still hurt so no I don't want to Riley you know that kiss at spin the bottle was just a joke!".

"It still hurt me-"

"So that's you're excuse for hurting me because that hurt you a stupid 2 second spin the bottle kiss".

"Yes it did".

"Oh for god sake" I murmur while I walk away.

I then return to the rest of the group to be greeted with lots of questions.
"What was that about Ara!!!!" Phoebe practically screams.
"Well me and River aren't the only ones with sibling drama" I say while giving River the death stare.

I start to think about River why does that boy smirk, so much after never having it on his face for those times I knew him.

I then see Jaspar & Riley leave the beach and breathe a sigh of relief.
I really don't want anymore drama tonight there's been way too much but surely I can tolerate River for another hour or so.

I then join back in with the group conversation and roast my marshmallows. Everyone is talking about what they are going to be doing for the rest of the short upcoming week of the Easter holidays.

"Easter!" Alice practically shouts.
"Egg!" Callie joins in.
"HUNT!" Phoebe shouts.

Woo this will be interesting!