Chapter 2

AI walked into the room with TJ in on my hip after changing him. Trey was laid out on the bed with Kai cuddled into his chest watching tv. I sit down on the edge and place TJ down for him to crawl around. Automatically he crawls to his father as he whines with jealousy. He crawls on his chest and Trey pulls him in the other arm.

"Big Baby" I teased. "It's my allergies you told you that" "And that caused all the tears huh" I asked giggled. "I had rubbed my eyes too much which made them red and watery. Leave me alone. You just came in here to mess with me. You can't say nothing anyway. You bawled your eyes at" he said rocking them as they begin to fall asleep. "Atleast I can admit it though punk" "Alright keep playing with me" "What you gon do? Nothing" I laughed. "Alright you just wait. Let me go put the to sleep" he said standing up with the twins in his arms and walked out.

I got up from the bed and hid behind the door. I listened for his footsteps. They came quickly towards the door. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. He opened the door looking from side to side. That's when I ran and jumped on his back. He almost fell but caught himself. I wrapped arm around his neck putting him in a choke hold. He tried to my grip but I wasn't letting go. Next thing I know I was on my back and he was on top of me. This nigga just knocked the wind out of me heavy ass. I immediately let go. He took the chance to get up and hop on top of me locking me I'm between his knees. And then we were at it. He threw punched left and right and I tried to weave and block them while throwing some where now and then. I was able to push him off knocking him to the floor. I jumped out the bed and got on top of him.

Punched were thrown and punches were blocked and weaved. He came with his right and I weaved it my hair getting in my face. I couldn't see for a minute but it was too late cause he punched me right in my mouth.

I gasp holding my lip.

"Ow Trey that fucking hurt" I said punching him in his chest. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see if it was busted or bleeding but it wasnt. It still hurt like hell though.

""I'm sorry baby. You know I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry" he said coming in. I turned around giving him a glare but whined.

"Let me see. Is it bleeding?" He said stepping up to me. "No" I mumbled poking out my bottom lip. "I'm sorry bae. I ain't mean to hurt you" he said pulling me to him with his hands around on my wait. He pulled me into his chest giving me a hug. He kissed the top of my head and my forehead.

"It hurt" I whined in his chest. "Look at me" he said lifting up my chin. He placed a soft kiss on my bottom lip and slowly began to suck in it. It hurt and felt good at the same time.

When he finished he kissed me again.

"It feel better now" he asked. I nodded my head. "Good. Now come lay with me" he said picking me up and carrying me over to the bed. He laid me down and came crawling in.

This big baby was cuddled up laying in between my legs with his head on my chest as I held him. Ain't it supposed to be the opposite. Big baby.

I played in his hair and traced the tattoos on his arm.

"I want another one" I mumbled to myself. "Another what?" He asked still staring at the tv. "Another tattoo" I answered. He looked up at me. "Of what?" I shrugged. "I don't know yet. I just want another one" "I might get one too. You wanna go today?" "Um sure. But who's gonna watch the kids while we're gone?" "What time Tay and Kee supposed to be back" he asked. "Um I don't know. Maybe a lil later on. They went out to eat and some where else with the twins" I said. "Well when they come back I kno they won't mind babysitting for a hour or two" he said. "Ok. Let me ask first" I said grabbing my phone.