Chapter 19

Tamia's P.O.V.

"Well its not my fault you got pretty green eyes. Stop hypnotizing me geesh" I said hold my hand up covering my eyes. I heard him chuckle and grab my hand taking it down.

"I'm not. I just like to look into those beautiful hazel eyes of yours so don't cover them up " he grinned running his thumb over the top of my hand.

I hate the fact he such a charmer. All I do is stay blushing. It hurts and my face is getting tired but I can't help. He so irresistible.

"You know I love it when I make you blush" he admitted with a small smile. "Well stop it" "Why? It's cute when you blush" he smirked. "Makes my face hurt" I said massaging my cheeks. He chuckled. "I just like to see you smile. I'm in love with it. Always have been" he said looking in my eyes with a perfect grin on his lips.

"Stop looking at me like that amd saying all those sweet things" I said covering my eyes. He chuckled and took my hands from my face and held them in his.

"I only tell you those things because you deserve to know. A beautiful woman should be told everyday on how much of a beautiful and amazing queen she is. Everything I say to you I mean honestly" he said softly gripping my hands.

My words were stuck. I really didn't know what to say to that. He just starred in my eyes rubbing his thumbs softly over the back of mine. And I starred back into his for a good minute or so.

"But I don't know what look you're talking about" he said breaking our connection. He let my hands go and leaned back in his seat with a smirk on his face. I shook my head getting out of my trance. His eyes were just...I don't know. It seems like when you look into them you get lost. They shine so bright and are filled with so much life but also a sexy quirk that seduces you into a trance of lust and desire.

"Um yes you do. You give me that look all the time" I said. He leaned on the table. "What look?" He asked with head slightly cocked to the side. He starred at me awaiting an answer. I looked down and put my face in my hands and sighed.

"The one that makes me try to forget that I'm married" I mumbled knowing he heard me because he chuckled. "What if I want you to forget?" His deep voice said softly. I raised my head only to look up at him through the openings and cracks of my fingers.

He looked at me for a second before breaking the silence.

"Nahw. I'm just playing. I respect you and your marriage" he said with a small smile. I removed my hands from my face exhaling. "You sure do make it hard" I said more to myself than out loud. "I'm sorry. I'll lay off a bit if you want" he gleamed. I nodded.

Our waiter came and gave us our food. Since I really wasn't busy I decided to put Aiden up on his offer to go out. I'm really glad we did. We've really havent gotten to spend some quality to get to know each other and catch up on each other lives. I'm glad to get to know my old friend again. It took forever to get out the house because of Trey. He was trying to make me stay. More like demanding than trying but I eventually got out. He doesn't want me around Aiden at all. He's probably still upset about it but he'll be alright.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked halfway through our meal. "Wassup" "That day of my brother's party" "Yeah?" He swallowed his food before speaking. "I don't know if it was just me or what. But it was like weird and awkward when i introduced you Vanessa" he said. My food had got caught in my throat and I started coughing. I didn't expect him to bring her up.

"You ok?" He asked as I drunk some of my lemonade to help wash it down. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you. Just went down the wrong pipe" I said breathing slowly to catch my breath. "You sure? Dont die on me up in here" "Yes. I'm ok" I said. "Alright" he said looking at me with a concerned look. "I'm alright Aiden. Seriously" I assured. "Ok. Just making sure. Anyways I was saying the atmosphere seemed weird. It just seemed really awkward. I could a lot of tension. Do you guys know her or something?" He asked. I looked away and picked at my food not giving him an answer. I heard him set his phone down.