Chapter 6

Trey's P.O.V.

"I'm about to go change them real quick and I'll bring them back" Tamia said. "No. I got it. You've been doing stuff all day ever since early this morning. You need to sit down. If you have to handle your business out here but otherwise sit and enjoy ok" I said picking the twins up. Both of them had cake all on their hands and face. I'm glad we took their birthday clothes off because their clothes would have been a mess.

She sighed. "Ok" "Good" I kissed her forhead and her lips. "Now go sit down" I said slapping her butt as she walked away. She looked back me biting her lip.

Alright she betta stop before I make that ass worn out till she can't move.

"Tay! Kee! Take over for a few minutes!" I told them. They gave me a thumbs up and went into the house and upstairs.

They have finally turned one. Time goes by fast and they are getting big. We threw a small little get together in the backyard. Mostly family and friends that have small kids themselves. There's no need to throw big of party for 1 one year. It was just a few games/toys for them to play with and people dressed as characters. Other than that it was simple with decorations and food. And the thing is Tamia mainly set it up herself. I mean I had contributed and so did others but she did the most. That's my woman.

I changed TJ and sat him the corner of the bed close to the wall so he wouldn't fall.

"Come on TJ you gotta be still" I groaned as I picked him up and placed him back in the corner so he wouldn't fall off the bed and continued to change Pooh's diaper.

That cake got to him. He wont stop moving.

"TJ be still man" I said placing him back as he crawled around the bed. Pooh laughed and giggled.

This ain't funny. Every five seconds he would roam and I don't want him hurt from falling.

"TJ would you please!" I said sitting him back raising my voice a little. He looked up at me with his mother's eyes and tears began to fill them. I sighed and he whined and cried.

"Your never eating that much cake again" I said to myself. They both had their on personal cake. It wasnt big. It was like a piece a little bigger than a cupcake. Everybody else had the main cake.

A knock was at the door and he cries became louder. They opened the door.

"I told you to sit down Tamia" I said as I finished changing Pooh's diaper and getting ready to put her clothes back on.

"I thought you needed help" she said. That's not Tamia. I turned to see Vanessa with a small smile and her hands in her back pocket.

"Hey Nessa. When did you get here? I thought you weren't coming. You said you had to work" I said putting her clothes on. "I did. But I got my work done a little earlier so I could make it. I wouldn't miss their first birthday" she smiled. "Aww look at you. All sweet and stuff" I joked. "Apparently you not. What did you do?" She asked talking about TJ as he continued to cry. I rolled my eyes.

She went over to him and picked him up.

"Awww boo. Come here. What's wrong? Who did it? Daddy did it. Awww I know. It's ok. He such a meany" she baby talked him as she rocked him back and forth rubbing his back as he laid his head on her shoulder and settled down.

I rolled my eyes at her and she stuck her tongue out.

"Stop babying him. My son ain't gonna be no punk" I said as I picked up Pooh.

"Shut up. Leave my boo alone" "Oh so now he boo huh" I said. "Yup. Your replaced he's always been my baby boo though" "Girl please I'm irreplaceable" She laughed. "Leave it to Beyoncé" she said making me laugh.