Chapter 5

Tamia's P.O.V.

"Damn shawty got alot ass" I over head the guy a few feet away say. I rolled my eyes as the woman who was spotter help me place the bar on the rack as I finished my rep. Her name was Havana. I met her a few weeks ago and ever since then we became work out partners.

"Aye man that's Trey Songz wife Tamia" the man which I guess was his friend had said to him. "Nigga I don't give a fuck" "She married man done even try it. She not gon even pay you no mind"

You damn right.

"We can resist all this" "Nigga get the fuck" the other guy laughed. "Mane Dee I'm serious" "Leave her alone Joelan. She dont want you" Dee said. "Mane whatever you just hating because I can pull her and you can't" Joelan said. "What is there to hate on? You messing with a married woman who's married to one of the biggest names in R&B" Dee said.

I like him.

"You think I give a fuck. Shit he probably fucked one of my bitches anyway. This my chance for revenge" he said. "Whatever man. Do what you want. If I were you I wouldn't. When she pop the shit out ya ass I'ma laugh at ya dumb ass"

I might do just that.

"Shut up man damn"

"You wanna take a break" Havana asked as she finished her rep. "Yeah let's go" I said. We grabbed our water bottles and walked off.

"Aye ma!"

Ugh I hate being called that!

"Is he talking to you?" Havana asked. "Yeah" I sigh irritated. "Just keep walking" I said.

"Say baby wait up"

Bout time he caught up we were just sitting down at the resting area.

"Damn shawty you ain't hear me talking to you" he said sitting down in front of us.

"Nope" I said popping the p and taking the top off my water bottle to drink it.

He licked his lips.

"So what's good ma. I saw you over there hitting then squats. Damn. For a small lady you strong as fuck" he said.

"I know and I'm also strongly married" I said showing my ring.

"I know you are and I know who you are. But you husband is stupid as fuck for letting you walk out the house like that and being here by yourself working out in front of all these men knowing a body like that would attract niggas" he said. "Like you?" I questioned. "I'm not no ordinary nigga" he said rubbing his hands together. "Interesting but not interested. If my husband was here-"

He cut me off.

"That punk nigga ain't gon do shit. He a fuckboy" He rolled his eyes.

Bitch who? Who husband? Shiiiit. Nigga got the wrong one.

His insults of Trey made me clench my water bottle tightly in anger.

"Then I will" I said setting it down.

He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes.

"Right. Come on lil mama stop acting like that" he said grabbing my hand. I snatched it away.

"Dont touch me" "Mane come on. Let me get yo number" he said racing me again.

"No I said don't touch me"

And with he caught one dead in his jaw.

"AHH! GOT DAMN BITCH!" He screamed as he got himself off the floor holding his jaw.

"Get the fuck away from me" "Shit I don't matter. Ate that shit anyway. Weak punk ass" he said trying act hard knowing I see the pain in his face and eyes.

"Try me" I said squinting my eyes at him. "Mane whatever bitch" he mumbled as he walked away massaging his face.

"I know. A bad one too" I called after him.

After all that happened we went back to work doing the rest of our workouts. I kept feeling that nigga staring at me buy I ain't care.

After we were done we took a separate ways.

"See ya Mia" Havana said as she left through the double doors. "Ok. See ya Vana"

I grabbed my water bottle, keys, and phone and headed out.

I checked my phone at all the messages. Most of them from work, one from my mom, and one from Trey.

I'll check the work ones later. I texted my mom back and checked Treys.

It read..........I'm hungry😩

I texted back..........Go fix you something to eat

He texted back quickly. .......But i want some of your cooking or some of you either one I don't mind you just have to be apart of it. Oorr how about your cooking and you for desert yeah I like that idea😌😏😉

I laughed. He such a fool.

I let out a small squeal as I bumped into someone making me drop my phone. I held my breath as I picked it up. I let it out as I saw there was no crack.

"I'm sorry" I apologized as I cleaned it off.

"Did he tell you I said hey?" She asked. Huh? I looked up.

Vanessa.

"Uhhh. Yeah he did" I answered.

"Hey Tamia. How you been?" She asked with a smile. " Uh great. How about you Vanessa?" I asked. "Fine just living life" she said swinging her pony tail. "That's good" "Yeah. Did you just leave out the gym?" She asked. "Uh yeah I did" "Aww. We could have worked out together. I always did think you had a nice body. No homo" "Uhhh thank you I guess" I said awkwardly.

"You know Tamia I know we had our days yeas ago but I wanted to let you know I'm sorry for putting you through all that. I've changed a whole alot and I want you to forgive for everything I put you and Trey through. You two have a beautiful family and amazing marriage and I'm not here to mess that up if that's what you think. I truly am sorry. I just really wanna I guess be friends with you guys if that's ok with you. I know you probably don't believe me right now and hate my guts but it's true. I'm sorry for everything" she said.

Wow. Is this really Vanessa?

"Um ok. Yeah ok" "Yeah?" "Yeah" I said. "Oh my god. Great ok" she smiled and no let put a breathe. "I was dated and though you would say something rude and something like that and tell me to fuck off" she said. "Nahw" "Ok. Great. I'll see you later" she said. And suddenly she pulled me into a hug. It took me off guard. I didn't know what to do. I just gave her a small tap on her back.

"Ok. See ya" she pranced off with a smile.

No. No. No. No. Is that woman? She was so...happy ans....joyful. she really did seem sorry and was......sincere about it.

Hell no. Nu uh. I know people can change and all but I don't think this is real. I'ma play it off and step off my suspicion but I'm not trusting her yet. I just got a feeling and it's not right. I'll see.

I got home and went straight to my room to take a shower which made me extra tired. Afterwards I got in bed with a T shirt and shorts on and decided to take a nap.

I felt arms on my waist.

"Baby you ok?" "Yeah just tured" I yawned. "I know. You walked right passed me and didn't even give me your attention or hear me call you" he said running his fingers through my hair relaxing me more. "Oh. I'm sorry babe" I said closing my eyes. "It's ok. Just go to sleep. I'm might be gone when you wake up. It's finna go do something real quick. I'm taking the twins with me too. Frisco is staying here since he's sleep" he said. "Ok" I said falling alseep.

I felt his lips on my head, cheek, and shoulder and I was sleep.