Chapter 26

"We're gonna look over here real quick" Momma A said pointing to the store behind them. "Ok" I replied. "You need us to take the twins real quick?" my mom asked. I shook my head. "No. I got them" I said. "Sure?" "Yes. Go on" I said. They nodded and grabbed their empty plates to throw away.

"Grammyy!" TJ called after them. They turned on their heels just as he released from my grip and ran to them. My mom picked him up and kissed his cheek. I just shook my head.

"Kailey you wanna come?" Momma A asked. She shook her head saying no. "Ok. We'll be back Tamia" "Alright"

Everyday since they've come here they have been with twins and the twins only. Me and Trey barely see them. They are always gone somewhere spoiling them. I cant count how many toys and clothes they bring home every night. It's ridiculous. They've spoiled them in a week more than we have they're whole life. I already know they gon be some granny babies. In their words "grammy" babies.

But they did keep their word about going out and spending time. Since they have been with twins the whole first week they dedicated this week to spend some time with Trey and I until Friday when we leave. Today was supposed to be a girls day but Trey had last minute business to take care of so I had to rush and get the twins before he left. I know for a fact he left out of state but I don't know specifically where nor do I know when he'll be back but he promised he'll be back for our anniversary. That's one thing I know about Trey. He loves what he does but nothing comes before his family besides God. So I know he'll be back in time.

We were currently at the mall after a day of riding around the city doing lady things while catching up. We just finished eating from the food court. It was kind of weird and uncomfortable a lil bit because it felt like somebody was starring at me. I kept looking around but never saw a pair of eyes that met mine. I tried brushing it off the best I could but it was still bothering me.

"Come on baby me and you finna get some shoes and some clothes" I said as I gripped her hand and threw my plate away.

We went into Rue 21 and looked around.

"I like this one too Pooh. Oooo my baby got taste" I said tickling her making her laugh showing her dimples. "Now let's find some sandles to go with these rumpers" I said to her going towards the shoe section.

I got us some matching rumpers, ripped jeans, and joggers. We just needed some sandles because we already had hundreds of pairs of sneakers at home.

"You like these?" I asked her taking a pair of black and gold ones down. She shook her head and pointed towards the rack of shoes.

"These?" I said taking down a pair of tan gladiator sandles. They werent high so its good. They would probably stop a little above her ankles. I dont want my baby looking grown.

She nodded. "Alrighty then missy. Help me find some too" I looked over the rack of shows till I found a pair just like hers just longer.

I pouted looking at the shoes on the top rack. There was no way I was going to able to reach that on my own.

I looked down at Kai who looked around at her surroundings.

"Will you be able to reach that?" I asked myself debating on if I should try to it not.

I set my things down and picked Kai up. I lifted her above my head as high as I could.

"Kai grab those shoes in front of you" I told her. She did nothing but laugh and giggle and squirm. "Baby you getting heavy. Grab the shoes Kai" I told her.

"No not those......those either...the ones I'm front....am I really asking a 2 year old to do this....go this way...the other way baby"

She grabbed every single shoes except the ones I needed and my arms were getting tired.