Chapter 8

I'm gonna regret this

I thought to myself as I sighed stepping out the car.

I leaned on the door and waited for her to text me when she was in. Even though it was her idea I changed some things.

One I was not picking her up. Two I chose a different club because Jax is to familiar and famous. Everyone is always there. Especially paparazzi. I'll be a dead man if anyone knows we doing this so that why I picked a much smaller club that no one would think of especially not paparazzi. And three we couldn't go in at the same time.

I got her text and waited 10-20 minutes before going in.

Not a type of club I would usually go to but this will do for this occasion.

I slipped my way through the people to the V.I.P. section where Vanessa was. She already had bottles and was downing shots.

"Aye don't drink to much. You still have to drive yourself home" I said sitting down. "Aww come on Trey. Loosen up. Have some fun. This is the last time I'm seeing you" she pouted placing her hand on top of mine on the table.

"Fine just don't get too drunk" I said reaching for a bottle.

After I while I had got into it and was now dancing with two best friends. One lightskin and one darskin. Mane was I feeling myself. They was doing the most and I was living it. Ass, hips, hair everywhere. Shiiit. Not saying I am but if I wasn't married these two would be with me in my bed by now. I'm kinda drunk but I'm not stupid.

From afar Vanessa was dancing on some random guy but her eyes never left me. She was putting them hips to use; grinding and everything on the guy. She was doing the most too. I know she was acting like he was me and was lowkey jealous about the girls on me because she began to dance harder on the guy trying to make me jealous.

It wasn't working though.

I kept dancing till Nessa came over and pushed the two girls away from me and took over.

She started twerking and man when I tell you she was killing it. Better than the two girls combined and way better than I remember. That ass was out of control and I was all up on it. I'm not gonna lie it did have me feeling a lil excited but I kept TJ down. Well I tried to.

The music changed and she turned around facing my with a smirk on her face.

My hands were on her waist and hers were around my neck. We moved in sync to the music grinding and all as we looked into each others eyes. She looked down at my lips. She bit her bottom lip and slowly leaned in.

That's when my phone went off in my pocket making her stop.

I cleared my throat and quickly took it out.

It was a message from Tay and Kee telling Mr to get home quickly because I have 25 minutes till I have to be home.

I looked at the time.

"Shit" I cursed to myself.

"What's wrong?" Nessa asked. "Uh I promised Tamia I would be home by 2:30. I have 25 minutes to get home" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Wow. She gave you a curfew?" "No. I I gave myself a curfew. That's my family. My wife and kids need me home" I told her getting a attitude. She rolled her eyes again. "Come on Tremaine-" "Listen. You can stay here but i have to go NOW" I said moving her arms from around my neck and walking starting to walk away.

She groaned and grabbed my arm.

"Wait for me" she said with an attitude.

After leaving out the club we said our last goodbye and left. It kinda hurt and I felt a little bad because she started to cry which I hate when women cry but things happen for a reason and I think it's for the best.

I got home and went and checked on the kids first. I kissed all of their heads and whispered I love you to them before going up to the room.

I took off my clothes and climbed in bed.

"Psss. Babe?" I whispered leaning over her shoulder. "Mhm" she hummed. "You sleep?" "What does it look like boy?" "Don't get smart but I just wanted to let you know I was back in time" I said. "Mhm" I chuckled.

"Ok baby goodnight. I love you" I said leaning into to kiss her.

"Uh uh" she said mushing my face. "Yo breath smell like alcohol. Go mouth wash" she said her eyes closed. "Woman move you got damn hand" I said holding her hand down. I then planted a sloppy wet kiss on her cheek.

"Don't stop my kisses again hear me" I said slapping her butt before getting up

"Nasty bat" she said wiping her face. "What was that?" I said stopping in my tracks to face her. "Suck my left nut" she said. "Ew. You got nuts bae? You need to go to the doctor and get that checked out" "Fuck you" "Nahw. No thanks. I'm not gay. I like pussy" I said. "Shut up fool" she laughed throwing a pillow at me.

I laughed and put it back then went in the bathroom to do what she said. I need a shower too.