Chapter 21

Some of this may be in third person instead of just in their point of view. Sorry in advanced. I really didn't mean to it just happened because it flowed. Anyways just to let you know enjoy.

Tamia's P.O.V.

"Trrreeyyy. Get up. You said you would come run with me" I whined pulling on his arm.

I was already dressed besides my shoes and Trey was still in bed and hasn't moved an inch. And I don't think he plans on getting up anytime soon.

"I am. I am. 5 more miuntes" he groaned half sleep taking his arm from me. "Bae you said that 15 minutes ago and if you don't get up now I'm going to be late getting ready for work" I said. He didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pillow from my side.

"Come on. Get up" I said throwing it at him. "Ok. I'm getting up" he said moving around. "Thank you" I huffed and walked off to the closet to get my shoes. And as I mournfully expected Trey was still asleep hugged up with my pillow that I threw at him.

I groaned. I really don't wanna go alone. And I'm not even going to try and wake Trey up again knowing I'm going to get the same result. I haven't spoken to Jess in and while because I haven't been in the gym lately. That's why I'm running today because I have gained some pounds.

Deja is out of town right now but she should be back soon because Trey has an upcoming show at Drais in Las Vegas.

It's a shame. I've lived in LA for years and I haven't really made friends. All my friends are back in Virginia. The only true celeb friend i have is Chy but her and Ty broke up and she moved out and found herself a place in another part of Cali so it's harder to reach out.

I need to get out more and socialize. I'm not antisocial I just be busy that's all.

I sighed and plopped on the bed and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it automatically coming to the messages from Aiden last night.

Maybe he can go with me. Gotta see if he is up first. If he isn't then fuck it I'll just got by myself.

So I called him. I held the phone between my shoulder and my ear and it rung. I grabbed my keys and headphones and headed downstairs. Not before checking on the twins though. They were fast asleep just like their daddy. Crazy how much they look alike. They even sleep the same way.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to grab my bottle from the fridge that i put in there so my water would be cold.

I sighed as the phone continued to ring. I was about to hang up but he answered on the last ring.

"Hello" he said groggy with sleep in his voice. Before I could say anything back he beat me to it.

"Tamia? Sorry it took so long to answer. My phone was on the floor. What's wrong? What happened?" He asked frantically. "Nothing. Nothing. Why you think something wrong" I asked opening the fridge. "You calling me and it's 5 in the morning" he answered. "Right. Sorry. I didn't know you were sleep" I said taking a bottle of water and a plum and closing the fridge.

"Really?" He asked with that are you for real voice. I rolled my eyes playfully. "I was trying to see if you were up but now that I know I woke you nevermind. I apologize. Go back to sleep" I said. "What did you need?" He asked. I shook my head as if he could see me. "It's nothing. Dont worry about it. Go back to sleep. I'll talk to you later" I said. "If you wanted to see if I was up you could have just texted me. It must have been important because you called knowing it would wake me up. So what is it?" He said making me sigh.

"Touche. But I wanted to see if you would come on a morning run with me. Trey won't wake up and I don't have anyone else to go with. But your sleep so it's fine. I'll go by myself" I said. "No. No. You don't need to go by yourself. I'm coming" he said and I could hear him getting up. "Aiden you really don't have to go if you were sleep. I can handle myself" I said. "I know you can but I'm up now"