Chapter 18

Tamia's P.O.V.

"Look at you looking all handsome" I said buttoning the last button to his black and white button up dress shirt.

"You know how I do" he smirked. I shook my head laughing and grabbed his chin pulling him down to a kiss.

"Baby" he said looking down at me. "Yes" I answered looking up into his eyes. "I'ma need you to change" he said looking at my attire. I frowned. "Why?" I asked dropping my hands from his shirt. "What's wrong with what I have on?" I asked looking down at myself at what I had on then back up at him.

"Tamia you looking a lil bit too sexy. Ima need you to change. Can't be having niggas starring at you" he said with all seriousness. I rolled my eyes laughing a bit.

"Come on boy" I said grabbing his arm and leading him out the door. He pulled me back making me turn towards him.

"You think I'm playing. I'm forreal. Go change" he said. I rolled my eyes again. "I'm not changing fool. Now come on before we be late" I said pulling him along.

We pulled up to the already packed venue. Trey put on his shades and stepped out the car only to come to my side and help me out. I straightened out my dress and held onto his arm as we entered.

"Damn baby you did good" he said in my ear as walked in looking at the decorated venue filled with people.

"I did didn't i" I smiled. He mimicked my expression and kissed my cheek as we were approached by Aiden.

"Hey. You made it" he smiled. "Of course. I told you I was" I smiled and hugged him. He took off his shades showing those gorgeous eyes of his. They roamed over me and he bit his lip.

"Damn Mia. What you tryna do steal my brother's shine? Tryna have all eyes on you huh?" He said with a sly grin. I blushed. "Just foolish" "But forreal you look good Tamia" he smiled. "Thank you. You look nice yourself" I complimented. "You know I show up and show out" he said and we shared a laugh.

I could feel Treys eyes on us as we spoke.

"Anyway Aiden this is my husband Trey. Trey this is my friend Aiden" I introduced. "Hey wassup man. How you doing?" Aiden said extending his hand. "Fine. How about yourself?" Trey said shaking his hand. "Great. Great. All because of your special lady right here. I really couldn't have done all this without her. Thank you for letting me doing business with her" Aiden said with a small smile. "My Wife.." he said with emphasis looking down at me and snaking his arm around me pulling me close.

"Is the best isn't she?" I looked up at him giving a small smile. "Yes. Yes she is" Aiden said with that killer smile making mine grow as I blushed.

"Thank you but where's your brother" I asked looking around the room full of people. "Birthday boy around here somewhere. Want me to go get him? He's been wanting to meet you and thank you for the help" He asked. "No no. It's his day. Let him enjoy himself. I'll see him around so I'll get to wish him happy birthday and it's really no problem" I said. "Ok. Well I gotta go handle things around here. Enjoy yourselves and I'll see ya around and thank you again Tamia" he said. "Stop thanking me. It's no problem at all" I replied. He nodded with a grin.

"Come on Trey" I said pulling his arm. I smiled and finger waved at Aiden as we walked on. I could feel his eyes still on me. I turned over my shoulder and surely he was starring biting his lip. He looked up seeing that he was caught. He winked along with giving me a seductive smile. I blushed turning back around.

Treys hand which was once around my waist was now on my butt and he grabbed and chunk startling me a bit. I looked up at him but he looked forward and kept walking like it was natural.