Chapter 17

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"No. He won't talk to me" I said on the phone as I paced back and forth in annoyance. I haven't talked to Rome in a while. I had started ignoring him because he was getting on my nerves. I really don't wanna work with him anymore. He thinks all of this will just work out in a day but it wont. Shit takes time and it's harder because they are making it hard. They more attached to each other than I thought. But I think I can break Trey down referring to what had happened since we last saw each other. I was really pissed off that Jeana had came. I was this close.

She was so mad at me. She was on my ass till I left and went back home. She wants me to leave them alone, move on, and change. But I just cant. I don't know why. I do but I don't like the way I live and treat people. It's just my life. Usually I wouldn't be chasing after a guy but there is just something about Trey. I can't help it. I just want him and gotta have him back. And if I do get him back maybe I can change and actual be in a real relationship like we used to have when we were young. Maybe that's a reason why I'm so stuck on him because we have a past.

But I'm thinking about going solo and doing it on my own because Rome is going to drive me nuts. I'm not as obsessed as he is. You might think I am because I'm mainly doing all the work but he is beyond crazy obsessed with Tamia. It's ridiculous. I don't see how. She ain't all that anyway.

"Well you need to get yo game back on and get back to him. I'm getting tired of waiting for this to be over. It's taking longer than I thought because of you" he said. I bit my tongue preventing me from saying something to him. I'm not trying to argue today.

"Yeah yeah. Ok. Whatever. Gotta go. Bye" I said quickly hanging up and tossing my phone to the side.

My doorbell rung which instantly boosted my mood 100%. Boo thang just got off work not too long ago and he said he would come by.

I rushed to the door trying not to trip. I opened it to his sexy self.

"Hey boo" I smiled. "Hey Ness" he said walking in. I hugged him. And every time I do I instantly get wet. He stay smelling so damn good even after work.

"How your day been?" I asked grabbing his hand taking him with me to my room. "Alright. Better now" he said. I looked back at him smirking at me.

We went to my room and talked for a little bit but that quickly ended. We went straight down to business going round after round.

Don't get me wrong Aiden is a nice guy. He's such a sweetheart and a gentleman but I don't think we will ever be in a relationship. We weren't really close friends so it wasn't really friends with benefits just fucking. He is my friend but it's just sex. I couldn't turn him down. He so damn fine and a super freak. It's always interesting and different which I love. Dick was just too good. Forreal. He's not Trey. Maybe close but no Trey. Can't nobody ever do me like he did. That's one of the main reason I want him back. My body craves for him.

We was cuddled up in my bed exhausted. Beads of sweat still lingered my forehead and body as we laid in silence.

That's until his phone went off.

I let him up so he could get it. I watched as he unlocked it and smiled.

"Who that is got you cheesing and smiling? Your girlfriend?" I teased. He smacked his lips. "You wish you was my girlfriend" "Nigga please. I don't want you" "You wasn't saying that 30 minutes ago" he said. I hit his chest. "Shut the fuck up" I laughed making him chuckle.

"But forreal who is it?" I asked wrapping my arm around his torso . I cuddled up into him again trying to see. He tilted his phone the other way so I couldn't.

"The woman that's helping me plan my brothers birthday bash" he said. "Ok. So why you smiling so hard?" I asked. "She's coming" "You must like her" He shrugged. "I'm trying to get to know her more but we're always busy. Unless it's business wise. She's an old friend but she's married also" he sighed. "Awww. Too bad" I joked. "Shut up. You just scared I'ma cut yo ass off" he said. "Hell nahw. You wouldn't leave me even if you was in a relationship. You know ain't nobody shit compared to mine. You can't get enough of this pussy boy" I told him. "Nahw it's vice versa. You know ima have to ass chasing me. Got yo ass dickmatized. You can't get enough of this bomb dick" he said.

"Pssshh. Don't flatter yourself. You ain't all that" I said. "Word?" "Mhm" "Bet" "Bet" I repeated. "Alright"

He texted her back then sat his phone back down. I tried getting out of bed bit he pulled me back and got on top of me.

"Nahw. Nahw. You ain't going nowhere. Since 'I ain't all that' I'm finna show yo ass" he smirked.

And we were back at it again.