Chapter 13

I'm so ready to get home. They had some weather problems in the last city I was supposed to go to but with all the flooding and storms and stuff it was canceled so I get to go home early. I couldn't wait. I just wanted to get home to my wife and kids.

Since the incident I've tried to get my mind off of it and forget it but it's always in the back of my mind bugging me. I just wish the memory would go away forever. Wished it never happened but I can't change it. I'm just posses at myself about what happened.

Anyway I was finally in town and so excited to get home. Tamia should have just gotten off of work. Maybe I could mess with her a lil bit. It'll be funny.

I felt a breath of fresh air as I pulled in the driveway. I smiled to myself and got out. I didn't even get my bags. I went to the door and unlocked it as quietly as I could and closed it.

It was quiet and no one seemed to be around so she has to be upstairs.

I went to the twins room first. They were sound asleep in there little beds. It brought so much joy and warmth to my heart. I kissed their heads and ran my fingers through their hair. I won't pick them up because I know if I do they will wake up and ruin the whole plan.

I whispered some words to them before leaving out the room. I went to our bedroom. God I missed being here. I know it's my career and go away alot. I should be used to it by now but I'm not. Ain't no place like home and it feels good to be back every time.

The room was empty but the shower was on in the bathroom and I could hear her singing. I smirked. Perfect.

I pulled the ski mask from my pocket and pulled it on. I wore all black too. This gon be so funny. I'll make sure to cover my face though because I remember from last time she socked the shit outta me.

I snuck into the bathroom. I smirked seeing her clothes on the floor before going to the shower door. I slowly and slid it open quietly. Her eyes were closed as she rinsed the soap off her body. I gotta stick to the plan because I was this close to just grabbing her ass and handling some business. Her body is temple and she's my queen.

I knocked the sexual thoughts to the side. I'll handle that later.

In a swift move I wrapped my arm around her body and one over her mouth. She went to screaming which was muffled by my hand and lashed out.

I'll tell you know if I was some crazy person I would not mess with Tamia.

"Shut up. If you do what I say I won't hurt you" I said in her ear. I tried to make my voice deeper than it actually was.

"Nigga you got me fucked up" It was so audible but I heard her. I tried my hardest not to laugh as I picked her up and dragged her from the shower. She kept trying to get loose thrashing everywhere plus her body was wet making the struggle harder.

She bit my hand making me almost drop her. She went to kicking and kicked me where the sum don't shine. I dropped her and fell to my knees groaning. When she hit the ground she got straight up and went to swinging.

I used the small a mouth of strength I had left. I grabbed her arms for her to stop hitting me cuz that shit was hurting.

I pinned hee to the floor and got on top of her. I used my knees to keep her legs still so she won't kick me no more but she was fighting back.

"Tamia calm down its me" I said snatching the mask off. "Trey?!" She squealed. She threw her arms around my neck and squeezed pulling my close. Her legs wrapped around my waist when I let her go. I fell and rolled over till she was on top of me.

She smiled and kissed all over my face making me laugh.

"Baby I missed you soooooo much. What you doing here?" She asked smiling hard as she sat up. "That had some weather trouble so the show was canceled so I got to come home early" I said inter locking my hands with her. She squealed and bounced up and down. It hurt like hell but I ain't say nothing because she was naked and her breast her bouncing too so I didn't mind.