Chapter 16

Tamia's P.O.V.

"I'll try to make it if I can" I told him. "Ok. Well let me know. And your husband is invited too" he said. "Oh God. He's been trying to meet you for the longest" I laughed. He chuckled. "I can't wait to meet him either. Damn man I can't believe somebody else got you before I could" "You so crazy boy" I laughed. "But for real. He's a very lucky man. He got special woman that's one in a million" he said. "Aww you so sweet" I smiled. "Better tell him not to fuck because I promise I'm get you in hear beat girl and make you mine" he said with that sly grin. "I'm so done with you fool. Give me a hug so I can go" I laughed.

I hugged him smelling his cologne. He always smell so good.

"Aye aye aye. Them hands better no go no further" I said pulling him away from me as started to feel his hands slowly make his way down. He chuckled and let me go.

"I just be playing with your sexy self" he winked. "Mhm" "Thank you again for everything Mia. I really appreciate it. I owe you" "It's no problem. It's my job" "Yeah I know but you don't have to take time out of the day to meet me" he said. "It's really no problem. Anything for friend" I smiled getting one back. "I'll talk to you later" he said kissing my cheek. "Alright. Call me if you need me" I said getting in my car. "I will. I'll text you later" "Alright" "And don't forget if anything go wrong. I'll be there for you. I got you" he smiled. "I'll remember" I laughed at him.

I waved to him and he waved back. I drove off as get got in his car.

Aiden and I have been talking on a daily basis. We're becoming good friends. I've been helping him plan his brothers surprise party for the past week and a half. So we have been meeting places to discuss things and add touches. That's really the only time we get to meet. We've only met up once for lunch. We really don't get to go out or anything unless it's business wise because we're both busy with work and other things.

I don't know much but we have gotten to know each other some. Aiden has grown up so much. I'm wrong for thinking but I thought he was a little player when I first met him because he's such a flirt and a charmer but he's actually a very kind hearted person. He's so nice and sweet. And he's such a gentleman.

I went the studio because that's where Trey is with my babies.

"Hey Mikey" I greeted Mike. "Hey Tamia. How you doing?" I asked. "I'm good. How are you?" "Im alright. You leaving?" "Yeah I gotta get going. I'll see you later" "Alright"

I walked through the building before reaching to door to the studio. It was cracked and I could hear the music playing and talking so I slipped right in.

"Mama" TJ wiggled trying to get away from Trey. He set him down and ran to me.

"Hey my baby. I miss you" I picked him up and kiss his face. He clung to my neck.

"You such a mommas boy T" Trey said as Kai slept in his arm. "Hush don't be jealous. Leave my baby alone. You a mommas boy yourself so shut up" I said walking further in the room. He smacked his lips. "See how she do me mane. Just be talking to me any kinda way" he said to JR. He laughed. "Well you did kinda ask for it" "Ain't you my nigga? You supposed to be on my side" he said. "Thank you. Hey Jr. How you doing? I asked as I hugged him. "I'm doing fine ma. How are you?" "Well you see what I kinda deal with" I mumbled to him. "Yall a mess" he laughed as I sat down.

"Baby why you call him that. His name is J.R. not Jr." Trey said. "Because I can. He don't have a problem with it so you shouldn't either. Hush stay over there ain't nobody talking to you" I told him. "See what I tell you" he said shaking his head. "I see Tamia the one in charge huh" JR chuckled. "You already know" i said. "Psssh. Ok sure. Wait till we get home. Who be Daddy when I dick that ass down? Yeah who in charge then?" Trey said.