Chapter 9

We waved as we watched them walk back towards the university building.

My babies. My girls. Gone off to college.

The twins waved their little chubby hands saying bye bye.

Tamia next to me was already drowned in her tears.

"Mama" TJ spoke on her hip. He starred at her with a sad look in his eyes. He then ran his chubby hands down her cheeks wiping her tears.

"I'm okay baby" she said kissing his cheek making him smile showing his teeth.

Kai whined in my arms as she reached out for Tamia and she willingly took her in her embrace kissing her also.

"My babies" she smiled. "Why can't you two stay this way forever?" She mumbled her little northern accent coming out.

"Let's just take it day by day" I said. "You ready to go?"

She looked out at the University once more before nodding her head.

We left and went to a nearest fast food place and went inside.

"NeNe" TJ said point at the door. My eyes widened at what he said.

"Nene? Whats that" Tamia asked with a confused look. I looked to where he was point. A man and a woman got in a car and in a split second they were gone.

Was that Vanessa?

"NeNe" he said again and began to cry. Tamia picked him and rocked till he hushed.

"What the hell is a NeNe?" mumbled to me. I shrugged my shoulders and began eating again avoiding her weird glance at me.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"Shit we almost got caught" I cursed. "Calm down they didn't see us" he said he said calmly. He can't be serious.

"If we get caught we can go to jail for stalking" "Woman we not gon get caught damn" he said. I huffed and crossed my arms and looked out the window.

"Don't think this a good idea" I said to myself. "Look do you want that night back or what" "That nigga has a name" I snapped. "I don't give a shit about that bitch as nigga-" "And I don't give a shit about that bitch ass wife of his" I spit back. "You watch your fucking mouth about her you understand me" he gripped the steering wheel turning his knuckles white and his jaw clenched.

He gets on my got damn nerves but he still sexy even when he mad.

I smirked to myself.

"That's supposed to be my wife and my kids" he said to himself making himself more mad and more sexy.

"Can't stand to see the sight of them together" he said which made his dark but I found it so sexy.

I bit my lip as I reached over and grabbed and rubbed on his package. He looked over at me with his now lustful eyes and smirked.

When we got his place we has some angry ass sex and I swear it was bomb as hell. God hes an animal. I can definitely say he is number two on my list. Nobody can replace as number one. He might can put it down but Trey will always be the best with his untamed beast.

I fantized about Trey making me wet all over again. That's until I heard him talking to himself.

He thought I was sleep but I really wasn't. Just tired and a little weak from what we just did.

"So beautiful. Can't wait to finally have you again" he some softly.

In his hand he held a picture of Tamia and Keyanna. Don't know if he was talking about both of them but I asume just Tania which made me upset.

I got up out of bed and stormed to the bathroom slamming the door.

What the fuck is so special about her?! She ain't even all that?! I clearly look better and I'm way more skillful in bed than she can ever be! Why does everyone want her so much?! I don't fucking get it!

Why am I mad about him talking about her I don't know. I don't like him at all. We are just helping each other. I just can't stand the sound of her name. She's not special at all. She's living the life I'm living and has another man wanting and falling for her. I don't fucking get it!

"What the hell is wrong with you slamming doors and shit?" He asked busting through the door. "Take me home" I spat going back in the room to put on clothes because I was butt naked.

"Fine shit" he said annoyed.