Chapter 12

Twins In MM

"AND 1" I shouted and the crowd clapped and cheered as Tay trotted to the free throw line. The twins clapped there hands babbling words they could understand. I laughed as I sat down and took them into my lap.

"ALRIGHT BABY YOU GOT THIS! TAKE YOUR TIME. TAKE YOUR TIME!"

She missed her first one but made the second.

"MOVE YA FEET! AYE! MOVE YA FEET BRUINS MOVE YA FEET! AYE!"

The crowd chanted as they came back on defense.

"Say go sissy go" I said talking to the twins. They made their little noises.

Taylor and Keeyana both continued their sports. Taylor played basketball and Keeyana continued to run track.

After a while the game was over with a blowout. After leaving the locker room Tay came out meeting me and Kee by the door.

"You staying for the boys game?" She asked us wiping her face with a towel. "Nahw I gotta get to studying and finishing this paper" Kee said rolling her eyes. "And you know I gotta get going if we gonna make it in time to spend some time together before the show" I said. "Oh right I forgot about that. Well tell Dad i said hey when you get there. I'll see you guys later. I gotta go" she said. She kissed both the twins head and said her goodbyes and took off.

After the game I was on road. Trey had a show in a city not too far away from LA and he wanted us to come out since he hasn't seen us in a month and a half. We're arriving early before the show starts so we can spend some time together. I miss my baby.

3 Hours Later

I pulled up to the spot Trey told me to meet him at but I didn't see him anywhere. I leaned on the head of my car and pulled out my phone to text him.

"Baby!" I heard stopping me. I turned to see him standing with the biggest smile on his face and outstretched arms. I yelped and ran to him even in heels and jumped in his arms. He spun me around a few time before putting me down. He grabbed my face and kissed all over it making me giggle.

"Staawwwpp" I whined pushing him off. "I can't help it. I missed you so much" he said starring down at me. "I missed you too" I replied. "Then why you ain't give me my lips yet?" He asked smirking. "Come here boy" I laughed grabbing his face and meeting his lips for a passion kiss. He squeezed my butt in his hands making my dress rise some. I gripped the rim trying to pull it down laughing.

"Damn I missed you" he said pulling away and biting his lip. I giggled. "Come on. I think the twins missed you mire than me. Especially Kai" I said pulling him to the car.

He open the door their and their eyes literally lit up and they screamed and reached for him. He unbundled then out of their car seats and brought them in his arms. He squeezed then and kissed all over their faces. They went to talking to him like crazy just saying whatever.

"Yeah. I know. Uh hu. Yeah. I miss you too. Yup. Mhm. I love you too. Yeah. Uh hu" he said talking back to them. He had the biggest smile on his face as they flung their arms and patted his chest and face. It brought nothing but warmth to my heart.

"You ready to go baby?" "Where we going?" I asked. "To the mall" he said.

We got in the car and he drove to the nearest mall.

Trey had Kai and I had TJ on my hip as we went from store to store mainly getting things from them. I really didn't want anything but Trey would somehow sneek and buy something for me from each store we went to and he only had one thing for himself. I hate when he does that. I told him many times I don't like him spending money on me. I can buy my own things. But he says he's going to buy me things no matter what I say because I'm his baby and his wife and he will spoil me no matter what.