Chapter 15

(I double updated by the way so after this chapter keep going and read the next)

This morning I woke up to an empty bed which annoyed the fuck out of me because Trey was supposed to drop the twins off with their sisters. I didnt know where he was and I wasn't going to waste my time trying to find out because not only did I have to get myself ready but the twins too which made me almost late. So I had texted them to just come to my job and get them and they did. I haven't talked to him all day and I was currently in the store buying more things for the twins because we were running short.

I was looking for some juice when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to a man towering over me with a grin.

"Hey Tamia" he smiled brightly his voice deep. "Uh heeyy" I said awkwardly looking up at him.

I honestly don't know who this person is but they apparently they know me.

He smikred. "You don't remember me do you?" "I'm sorry. I don't" I said in embarrassment. "Really?" He laughed. "It's me. Aiden. From high school" I gave him confused looked. I still don't remember.

"How about this? 'Hey Tamia can I see your homework? Please? This my last time I'll ask forreal this time'" he smiled.

That's when it clicked and hit me.

"Or how about....'Hey Mia. Damn girl I can always see yo ass from way down the hall..."

"Literally" we both finished making us laugh and smile. "Oh my gosh. Aiden. I can't believe it's you" I smiled as i looked over him now that i recognize him. That was his line every time he greeted me. I hate that our friendship ended. Aiden was always fine but now that I see him after all these years....fine is a definit understatement.

(Aiden up there

(Aiden up there. If you don't remember him go back to book 2 ,Fixing, and read chap.23)

"I can't believe it's you either. It's been so long" he said opening his arms. "I know right. Look at you all grown up and handsome" I said entering his embrace and hugging him. He smell so damn good.

"Well you know" he smirked. "And what happened to your hair? You cut it down. I remember you telling me that you werent going to ever cut it" I said. "Yeah I know" he chuckled. "But as I grew up I kind of got tired of it so i cut it down when I was like 23. But you know I wouldn't cut all of it off. This my baby" he smiled running his fingers through it.

The devil know he busy with his work because oooooo Lord he trying me. This man right here standing in front of me....good God. If I wasn't married. Mm mm mm. Jesus Christ. But like I said I'm married. I love Trey will all my heart even if he does get on my last nerves.

"How you been Mia?" He asked calling me by my nickname. "Great. Been fine" I answered. "I see" he smirked. I blushed as he looked over me licking his lips.