Chapter 24

(Trey and twins in MM)

Treys's P.O.V.

"You need me to come get them?" Tamia asked "Mommy!" Kai yelled from the back seat once again. I glanced back at her before looking back on the road.

"Yes baby?" Tamia asked. "T nite nite" she said. "What you say baby?" She asked. "She said TJ fell alseep" I told her as I looked at him through the rear view. Lil man was knocked out. I know her being on the Bluetooth phone call was kind of hard of hearing.

"Oooo ok. You wore my baby out Trey" she asked. "Nahw. He wore hisself out. Hyper self was running every damn where" I replied. "Trey" "Oops. Sorry baby" I said looking back at Kai who was occupied with one of her toys. Good she ain't hear me.

"You sure you don't need me to get them. I don't want them interrupting if it's an important meeting" she said. I shook my head as I turned into the lot.

"Nahw. They ok. I'm here anyways" I groaned cutting off the engine.

These people then called me up talking about I had an "urgent meeting" with some lady name I can't even remember. They interrupted the time I was having with my kids which pissed me off. They already got me running from place to place. Can't never get no break.

"Ok baby. We'll I'll let you go" she said. "Mkay. I love you. Mwuah" I told her making a kissing sound. "Mwwuaahhh" Kai copied. I looked back at her and smiled.

That's my baby right there.

"Baby. Pooh just gave you a kiss" I said. "Awww. Mwuah. I love you Kai" "I luv you" she said back. "Alright baby I gotta go. I'll call you later" I said. "Ok babe. I love you" "I love you too baby" I replied before hanging up.

I sighed before opening the door and getting out. I took both of them out of their car seats. I hoisted their bag on my shoulder as I walked in the building with a sleeping TJ in my arms and Kai holding my fingers as she walked along with me.

I nodded and smiled at the few people in the building as I walked by. Some stopped to speak to Kailey or just compliment on them being twins.

I know I got beautiful children. Look who they daddy is.

I came up to the front desk where a dark skin with black hair and with glasses typed away at her computer.

"Excuse me" I said catching her attention. She gave a warm welcoming smile as she adjusted her glasses.

Her jet black hair was pinned up with a strands sticking out here and there but it was still nice, her light brown eyes shined behind her black framed glasses that sat perfectly on her face, her red lip stick complimented her gorgeous smile, and her dark skin was glowing making her skin look beautiful.

At this moment I was thinking "Man how can you not love dark skin woman." She was beautiful. And I must say the glasses make her look professional yet sexy.

I smiled. "Um yes I have a metting with-" I forgot the woman name. "Mrs. Greenan" she finished for.

I think that's her.

"Yes ma'am" "Yes. She told me to bring you up immediately as soon as you came in" she smiled. "So if you would follow me" she said grabbing a folder off of her desk before stepping behind it.

She wore a grey pencil skirt with a thin black belt and a red blouse with black red bottom heels. Her outfit complimented her body in more ways than one. From her beautiful face, to her average but nice sized breast, the curves of her thickening hips, down her sexy legs.

What can I say? I know a beautiful woman when I see one.

"Aww. Hi cutie" she cooed snapping me from my thoughts. I smiled and looked down at Kai who looked up at me.