Chapter 7

"Because I don't want to make mistake that I will regret for the rest of my life. I don't wanna make that decision I did years ago" I explained to her. "I don't wanna lose her. I can't and I wont. I'm not. We have stop seeing each other" I said finally looking into her eyes. She stared back at me with so much hurt. I felt bad but I couldn't loose Tamia. She's my wife and I'll do anything for her even if that means cutting people off.

She sighed looking at down at her fiddling nails.

"I understand" she said. I sighed. "I'm sorry" I told her. "It's fine. I get it. I don't blame her" she mumbled.

It was quiet. The silence between us was awkward.

"Well um I guess I'll go" I said standing  up from the chair.

"Wait" she said grabbing my hand. I looked down at our hands together than looked at her.

"Can we at least hang out just one more time before you leave me?" she asked. "Vanessa I don't think that's a good id-" "Please. I don't want this to be the last like i see you. Not like this" "Nessa I-" "Please" She squeezed my hand in hers with pleading eyes. I sighed.

"Ok. When and where" I asked. She grinned. "Next Saturday. Jax. 8" she stated. I sighed. I really don't think this is a good idea.

She stared into my eyes and squeezed my hand tighter. I sighed again.

"Alright fine" I said with a sigh agreeing. She cheesed standing up.

"Great. I'll see you later and text you" she said. She then pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back and we let go. He hands gripped my arms as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. She smiled and walked away. She turned over her shoulder and gave me a finger wave before walking out the doors of the cafe.

I sighed and grabbed my things before leaving also

"Your food is on the counter" Tamia said walking past me.

She's still mad at me but not as much as she was. She only speaks a minimum amount. I can't even hold her at night. She hasn't kisser me or hugged me. It's driving me crazy.

I sighed and grabbed her arm before she could get to far away from me.

"Will you please stop this?" I asked starring down at her. "I don't know what your talking about" she said getting from my grip and walking away. I groaned and grabbed her arm again more firmly this time pushed her against the wall. I placed myself in front of her where till she couldn't move away from my and my hands on the wall on either side of her head.

"Listen to me woman. I'm tired of this. I know what I was wrong but I don't know how many times I have to say I'm sorry. I've done everything that I could for you to forgive me and you just won't accept it. I'm running out of options here. Listen to me. Your my woman. My wife. I belong to you and only you. I'm yours and your mine. You don't have to worry about me with no other woman especially Vanessa. I'm all yours. I love you and you only. You have no reason to be scared of anything. I'm not gonna hurt you baby. You and and the kids are my number one priority and always will be. I'm sorry Tamia. It's over. I promise. I handled it already just please baby. All this is killing me. I miss you Shorty Baby" I said stroking her cheek.

A smile cracker at her lips. I know she loves it when I call her that.

"Please baby. I'm sorry" I said softly. She sighed.

"You promise" she asked starring back at me. "Cross my heart baby" She sighed. "Ok" "Gimme a kiss Shorty. I missed them lips" I said grabbing her waist and the back of her neck. Her arms wrapped around my neck as we kissed.

Missed these soft sweet lips so much.

After a while we pulled away from each other.

She held up her pinky.

"Always and Forever" she said. I held up my pinky.

"To Infinity and Beyond" I said and we locked pinkies. She held up the other one.

"Past the Galaxy" she said. "Through the Universe" I said and we did our routine again and locked lips.

"I love you Shorty Baby" I said. "I love you too Mr"

"Come here woman"

I grabbed her ass and thighs and picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I ain't have no good loving in forever" I said walking up the steps. She giggled.

"I'm sorry baby. What you want boo?" "Shiiit. You" "Oh really?" "Yes maam"

She but her lip and leaned down to my ear and start whispering some very explicit things.

I groaned and bit my lip. My hands squeezed her ass and I felt myself getting hard.

Oh yeah! Im about to tear that ass up tonight!