Denmark x Prussia part 1

I know this sounds like a really weird ship but I ship it. Just read it and who knows. You may ship it too.

~Kitty~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America held a meeting on a warm summer day. Although it wasn't just any meeting. It was an Awsome Trio Meeting.

"I am bored." Denmark said slumping back on America's couch.

"Me too. For a meeting thats supose to be Awsome... It isn't even close." Prussia said crossing his arms.

"I know, I know. I just..." America said as his phone interrupted him. "I got a message from Iggy."

America unlocked his phone and read the message aloud.

Hay America this last notice and all, but we are having a U.N. meeting in 30 minutes. I apologize for the bad timing.
~England

"Crap." America said. "We're having our meeting."

"Hay. We can stay here. We'll wait and maybe you can figure out something fun for us to do." Denmark said looking up at America.

"Well I guess, but don't trash my house, and don't eat my out of home either. You're free to anything execpt my room and the gray closet. Plus if you want to play a game I suggest the PS." America said grabbing his coat. "Later Dudes."

America then walked out the door. Prussia walked to the door and locked it with a weird grin.

"Hay come here." He said motioning Denmark over to a glass case.

"Whats this?" Denmark said.

"It's Alfred's video games. Ooh this looks fun." Prussia said grabbing one his shelf.

"What is it?"

"Truth or Dare. It says on the back there are settings to Sexual, Dirty, Clean, Super Sexual, or Triple Dirty. Wanna play?"

"Yea, I guess."

Prussia put the game in America's PS and got the game started it up.

"What do you want your name to be?" Prussia said he typed in his.

"Just Matthias will do." Denmark replied.

Prussia typed the names and pressed "start" on the controller.

"You first dude. Which level wants you put it down you can't change it." Prussia said.

"I'll do Dirty and I'll start out with a truth. It isn't to risky." Denmark replied.

"Okay... It says would you kiss anyone in this room?"

"But you're the only one in the room."

"Yea, so would you kiss me?"

"Well sure... I guess so."

Prussia went silent and blushed slightly and pressed "continue".

The game went on for awhile.

"You're Turn. I please pick Dare." Prussia said.

"Okay I guess." Denmark replied with a fake smile along his face.

"Okay. It says... Um." Prussia said sputtering.

"What is it?" Denmark said nervously.

"It's says make someone in the room tie you to a chair and let them do whatever they want to do with them.

Prussia smirked and quickly grabbed Denmark and threw him in a chair. Denmark struggled to get free, but the German was too strong. When Prussia tied him to a chair he looked at him closely then sat in his lap to where they were facing each other.

"You said you would kiss me if you could." Prussia said.

"No It was just a questi-" Denmark said as his face was smacked into Prussia's.

He kissed him passionately for a few minutes. Denmark then joined in with in the kiss. Within the kiss he untied Denmarks hands. When he did Denmark rapped his arms around Prussia's waist pulling him closer.

The kissed for along time eventually, they ended up on the couch in just their underpants. When they heard America at the door. Prussia quickly jumped up and grabbed Denmark's hand and ran to the backyard. He pulled him in America's pool. America came through the door.

"There you guys are. Why are you out here?" America asked.

"We were bored, duh." Prussia said.

"Yea, and why is your hair so messed up?" Denmark asked.

"Uh... Nevermind that. Lets go inside... Come on." America said.

Denmark and Prussia looked at each other and smiled. Denmark leaned forward and kissed Prussia on the cheek and went inside. Prussia touched his cheek and grinned.

"Well... Guess I've found myself a Boyfriend." Prussia said walking in happily.