Christmas Special Part 2

"A Christmas Miracle." America said.

"Hello." said the Miracle.

"Hey Finland. Come here I need your help." America shouted.

Finland turned around. He parked the sleigh on the roof of the Conference building.

"Yea, what do you need Mr. America?" Finland asked sitting on the sleigh.

"Okay, I need your help to find England. He went missing. Can you help Finland?" America asked.

"Sure! You're only my 6th Stop... Me and the other Nordic's are first. Then I go down the list. Hehe."

"So you're going help me find England?"

"Yea... Come on up."

"Uhh... I can't get up there. I don't have a ladder."

"Oh..."

Finland the flew away into the sky. He swooped around and hit America with the sleigh. America shut his eyes tight he realized he wasn't hurt. He was sitting right next to Finland.

"Woah Dude... I feel like I am Fucking High." America said.

"That's what I felt like when I first flew the sleigh, it dosen't last long. But I drive this thing every where." Finland replied.

Finland delivered presents as America snuck into other Nations houses with Finland.

"We're at Italy's house... He normally sets up a big buffet of milk and cookies. It has so many kinds... They're really good." Finland said.

"I don't think Italy would just... Kidnap Iggy... But who knows... It's Italy... I guess." America said.

"Hay... America... Don't worry we still have a couple more Countries to go."

America smiled and went down the chimney with Finland.

"Huh... That's odd... Italy's house completely dark." Finland said.

America flipped the light switch on and the lights just weren't on.

"Here... I'll plug them in." Finland said.

America looked around the house and didn't find Italy. That's when he heard something.

"Hello... Finland?" America said.

"Meow."

"Cat?! Come here Kitty... Kitty." America said.

Then Pookie came out from out under the bed.

"Oh Hey Pookie..." America said. "You hungry?"

Pookie's ears perked up. America led him to the food.

"Hmm... Why didn't Italy feed you? This is strange." America said. "Here... There you go... Eat up."

Pookie quickly started chowing down on the canned tuna.

"Hay Finn... Lets go... I feel that something weird is happening... Close by." America yelled.

"Yea... I agree lets go." Finland said.

The two left and continued searching and delivering.

Meanwhile...

"Hey... England... C- Can I ask you something?" Italy said curled into a ball.

"Sure thing... What is it?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"I don't understand... You need explain."