HongIce

Iceland walked out the door from the Nordic Mansion. He checked his phone for the picture he just took of Sweden and Finland. 'They're so sweet.' Iceland said to himself smirking. He then continued his to way to a friends house.

***Time Skip***

He knocked on the door of the house. To Iceland's surprise iy was China.

"Why hello there! You're for HK aren't you?" China said greeting Iceland.

Iceland nodded still keeping a straight face.

"Well good come right in, aru." China said letting Iceland in.

"She's upstairs." China said. "Third door on the left."

Iceland went upstairs to the room. Before he knocked he checked his watch. '90 minutes.' Iceland said to himself.

He knocked on the door of the bedroom and not a second later Hong Kong answered.

"Come in." She said.

Iceland walked in and sat on her bed. She quickly sat next to him gave him a big hug.

"Please let me go. I'm not a big fan of hugging." Iceland said.

Hong Kong let go. There was a long line of silence.

"Wanna see something cool?" Hong Kong said.

Iceland shrugged. "Sure."

She went into the closet and brought out a box. She set it on the bed and smiled real big.

Iceland raised an eyebrow. She fluttered her eye-lashes, Iceland then gave a long sigh.

"What is in the box, oh I wonder?" Iceland said trying to sound enthusiastic, but Failed.

Hong Kong smiled and opened the box wide. She pulled out a charm bracelet, a small book, and a ring. Iceland raised his eyebrow again.

"These are my greatest treasures! I love them with all my heart." Hong Kong said. "Do you like them?"

Iceland examined the items and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure... They're pretty cool, I guess." Iceland once said.

Hong Kong quickly jumped into Icelands lap and kissed him right on the lips! He sat there eyes wide open like this O_O staring down at Hong Kong.

She took her lips away and smiled.

"No one's ever thought one of my things were cool before." Hong Kong said.

She hugged Iceland super tight. Then a weird beeping sound came. Iceland smiled and took a breathe of relief. It was his watch.

"Sorry... HK I gotta get going. Bye." Iceland said.

He went down the stairs and waved goodbye as he walked back to the Nordic Mansion.

***Time Skip***

Iceland opened the door and to see everyone was at the table for dinner. He got a plate of food and sat down. As he sat down Norway's phone went off.

He grabbed it off the table and saw a picture of Sweden and Finland. He raised an eyebrow at Sweden and Finland then looked at the Chibi Denmark.

He smiled hopefully Norway wouldn't get mad. He just got a pat on the head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter everyone! I need you guys to still guess for the Chirstmas contest. And ask America a question. Thank You all for the help. Ya'll are all the best.

~Kitty~