Mermaid Denmark x Iceland Part 2

-Iceland's P.O.V-

I blushed at Mathias' comment.

Denmark- "Hold on lemme get it."

He dove into the water, and he didn't come up for a couple minutes. He then came up and sat on the ground with me. He then held up a necklace.

Denmark- "Put it on. I know it looks girly, but trust me."

I looked at it, but then took from his hands and put it on.

Iceland- "Mathias, what is this suppose to do?"

Denmark- "Jump into the water."

I groaned but then stood up. I stepped back a bit, then jumped in. My legs transformed into a tail like Mathias', but rather then it being red it was white.

Iceland- "This is Awesome Mathias!!!"

I started to swim around, attempting to get use to my new tail.

Denmark- "You like it?"

Iceland- "I love it! Thanks!"

Denmark- "Hey Emil... You can keep it. So you can come swim with me anytime."

Iceland- "Thanks. Hey! Why don't you give me a tour?"

Denmark- "Yeah! Wait you wanna meet my roomie?"

Iceland- "Roommate?"

Denmark- "Nope. Roomie."

I rolled my eyes and started to follow him. He swam kinda fast, and I kept asking him to slow down. Eventually he just held my hand as we swam. I blushed but I didn't let him see it.

Iceland- "How far is your roomie?"

Denmark- "Okay, he doesn't live with me. But he lives close. You're just moving slow."

Iceland- "I guess I deserve that."

Denmark- "Hehe, so Emil. How are feet?"

Iceland- "What do you mean?"

Denmark- "Are they cool? Are they hard? I've never used them, how do they work?"

Iceland- "I don't know how to explain it really. You walk with them?"

Denmark- "Haha! I guess if you asked me about a tail I would be confused too. So don't worry about it."

I smiled and looked down. (Because there was a blush on his face.)

Denmark- "Hey! We're here Emil."

Mathias smiled at me, he grabbed my hand again. Then started pulling me into his friends house.

Denmark- "Hey Ber! Where are you?"

I heard a loud groan and then saw another guy. He was blond and had glasses, then he has like a royal blue tail.

Sweden- "What?"

Denmark- "This is my new friend. Emil this is Berwald, Berwald this is Emil."

Sweden- "I've never seen him around before."

Denmark- "Yeah, because he's from up there."

Berwald's eyes widened and grabbed mine and Mathias' wrist. He brought us to a room and made sure no one was around. He looked at me and saw the necklace.

Sweden- "If you get caught Mathias, you'll be turned to sushi."

Denmark- "Come on, I just wanted to show Emil Around."

Sweden- "This is why we live outside of town."

Denmark- "Oui! You did it too!"

Sweden- "I know, but if you and your boyfriend get caught."

Denmark- "He's not my b-boyfriend. And I already know the conciquences."

Iceland- "Um... Let's get going then. Hehe."

Sweden- "Be careful you two."

We swam away, from Berwald back to Mathias' lair.

Denmark- "Hey Emil. Sorry for Ber back there. He can be a real fish head sometimes."

Iceland- "It's fine, I just don't wanna be caught. By the way, what happened?"

Denmark- "Me and Ber met this human. We were really found of her and one day we decided to get her the necklace. Well we were giving her a tour of Atlantis. And well her necklace got caught, and her tail disappeared. Everyone saw it, of course me and Ber tried to help. Then the council of Mermaids came by and we had to flee. I got the necklace because I grabbed it when we were fleeing."

Iceland- "Did the girl die?"

Denmark- "No. She lived, but her memory was completely earased. Me and Berwald went into hiding, and they still haven't found us. But there has been some close times."

Iceland- "I'm sorry Mathias."

Denmark- "No. It's fine, hehe. She wasn't anything I haven't seen before. You're different though."

Iceland- "What do you mean?"

Denmark- "I've never met someone like you. I proboly won't for a million years."

Iceland- "That's sweet Matt. Hey I hate to be a burden, but I gotta go."

Denmark- "Awe, okay. Well I'll escort you to the dock. Just take off the necklace when you get up there. You'll have your legs, and you'll be dry."

Iceland- "Thanks Mathias."

I smiled as he escorted me to the dock. Luckily Lukas was gone, so I didn't have to explain my tail. Mathias helped me on the dock, then swam away. I took the necklace off, and started walking home. It was kinda hard because I got use to the tail.

When I walked into the house, Lukas came and hugged me.

Norway- "Where were you?"

Iceland- "None of your business."

Norway- "Well what is this."

Shit! He found my drawing from last night!

Norway- "Who is Mathias?"

Iceland- "He's a friend Lukas. But not like you would now what a friend is. Because you always pester me instead!"

Norway- "I'm just trying to protect you Emil, and trust me."

Iceland- "You don't even know him! He is my friend! So what I like him more then a friend!"

Lukas grabbed my shoulders to look at him but I pushed him off. I ran upstairs, and locked my door. Lukas started banging on it, telling me to open up. But I refused.

Iceland- "If you wanna talk, we're talking through the door."

Norway- "...Who is Mathias Emil?"

Iceland- "He is a friend, I met."

Norway- "Then why do you always go to the dock?"

Iceland- "Lukas. Because, he is a Mermaid."

Norway- "You shouldn't talk to Fictional Creatures."

Iceland- "He isn't fictional! He is real Lukas! I'll never find someone like him ever again."

To Be Continued...
(I am totally going to make this a book now!)