1p Fr x 2p UK

England yawned as he got out of bed. It was only 8 in the mourning and he was already woken up by his cheery roommate. He had gotten up to make his favourite Breakfast, so he wouldn't burn his cereal. He had done it 5 times this week, and it was only Monday. England groggily walked down the stairs into the kitchen to have a cheery pink haired boy greet him.

Oliver- "Morning Poppet! How did you sleep?"

England- "I slept fine, what are you making?"

Oliver- "I'm making Breakfast for you silly! Have anything to do today?"

England- "Yes I do, I have a lot of Aarons to do, and one of my friends are coming today."

Oliver- "Busy Day?"

England- "Tell me about it."

Oliver let out a giggle and handed England his breakfast. Afterwards he got dressed and was ready to start his Aarons.

England- "Okay, if my friend shows up tell him I'll be a bit. Make sure to keep a close eye on him because he is tricky. So try to keep him in the same room as you."

Oliver- "Alright, anything else?"

England- "No, but just don't let him get... Touchy. Well then... Talk to you later Oliver. If you need anything call me."

With that England left. Oliver, to pass time decided to bake like always. He was making his favorite, red velvet cupcakes. He let his creation cool after he got them out of the oven. He took a deep wift of them and sighed. Then a knock on the door.

Oliver quickly ran to it and opened it to see a blond man with shoulder length hair, a purple shirt, red pants, with brown boots.

France- "Why Hello Arthur, my? See you have dyed your hair pink. What has suddenly gotten into you? And my, my... What is that delicious smell?"

Oliver- "I hate to be a bother, but I am not Arthur. I am Oliver! Aruther is out running a few Aarons, he'll be back in a bit though. If you would like to stay until he gets back!"

France- "Well I apologize Angelterre, my name is France. And what an honor to meet you. Are like his twin or something?"

Oliver- "Sorta I am his 2p or doppelganger. I am the complete opposite of him."

France- "Wait! So your saying the complete opposite?"

Oliver- "That is correct!"

France- "So your not rude, sexually abusive, and you can cook! This is the Best Day Ever!"

Oliver- "Why?"

France- "Because my Biggest Dream! The opposite of England!"

Oliver- "What is wrong with England?"

France- "Nothing, but he wouldn't allow this!"

France quickly grabbed Oliver's wrists and backed him up. He closed the door with his house and threw him on the couch. He then quickly connected their lips into a passionate kiss. Oliver kissed back and to France's desires, it turned him on just a little. (Just a little).

France pulled away with a France like smirk on his face.

France- "HonHonHonHonHon you really know how to turn me on Angelterre."

Oliver- "What!? All you did was kiss me!?"

France- "I know but you did it so willingly. You let me take over! I love it!"

Oliver- "I don't know you, your suppose to be England's friend. Don't you think that's awkward?"

France- "Not really, how about this... I am sorry I kissed you without asking, and for bardging in here as well. So rather than being rude again, how would you like to go on a date with me?"

Oliver- "Sure, that sounds a lot better. We can discuss this in a bit, I'll give you my number so we can text or something."

France- "I would like that very much."

The two laughed a little and watched TV till England got home. Then him and France had their meeting and blah, blah, blah.