America x Prussia

It was the next day... America was casually taking Alpha and Bacon for a walk. Then out of the blue a cat walked by.

"Alpha, Bacon... Don't even think about it... I don't want to do more Landry then I have to do." America said.

The two started to bark and run.

"ALPHA! BACON! CUT IT OUT!" America yelled.

Then bang! America fell back and grabbed his head.

"Ow ow ow!" He said leening back. "God Damn... Poles Fucking hurt. Urg!"

America got up and started walking home. When he got home he got an Icepack. Then he went to his bed put the Icepack on his head and layed down.

He took alittle nap and his head felt alot better. He went to the Kitchen and started to make a sandwich when the doorbell rang.

"Who's there?" America said.

"Oh Fucking shut zit. Let me in I jave jou Dogz."

America raised an eyebrow.

"Prussia... What the Hell bro?" America said.

He opened the door. And Alpha and Bacon dragged him in.

"How the Fuck did you catch them?" America asked.

"Lets just say zat Germany wants to see jou... For a little discussion about... Keeping your head. Which jou might not have if jou go." Prussia said.

"Well why are you so dirty?"

"Well they ver chasing a cat... And when the ran under zeh table my foot vas caught on one of the leashes and... They drug me to zeh pond, sand, and, a pole. By zeh way... My nut sack vurts. So I am gonna sit on jour couch."

Prussia walked in and sat on his couch.

"Jou owe me Bitch... Or jour Mother Fucking Dogz!" Prussia said.

"Okay, okay... Fine... Wanna watch SpongeBob?" America asked.

"It zat all jou ever vatch?"

"Maybe... But hey... This is the one where Mr. Krabs fires Spongebob and he gose and freaking makes burgers from Tacos, Pizza, and Pasta!"

"Omg! Jou are a sad sack of sadness. What do jou fucking want?"

"Uh... I don't know... What do you want... Cause I don't care. I mean that all depends on what you Ow~"

America stopped talking. Prussia pulled his cowlick.

"Sorry... I didn't know how to calm jou down." Prussia said.

America eyes seemed to shrink. He grabbed Prussia's hands and pinned them above his head. He pushed him up against the wall.

"What Zeh Hell!?" Prussia yelled.

"You asked for it when you pulled my cowlick... And it dosen't ware off when you pull it again... Plus I'll be gentle... This time." America said.

He quickly smashed his lips into his. Prussia just stared at America. He ended up shrugging it off and kissing him back.

The two kissed for what seemed like hours but it was acutally Five Minutes.

Prussia soon left and well of coarse he went home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't think of anything besides of His Cowlick. I hope you all enjoyed it though. Well hope you guys have had okay day.

Anywho... I hope you guys are doing well. Don't forget to comment for my Ask and Answer book. Thank you guys for Everything!

~Kitty~