Gerita

Prussia walked through the door of his younger brother and his friend's house.

"Hey Vest! Roderich! I'm Home! Ya miss me?" Prussia asked.

"I was enjoy ze peace." Austria yelled back.

"Fine... I'll go bug Vest."

"I appreciate zat."

Prussia ran upstairs up to Germany's room. He got there and started banging on the door.

"Vest! Hey Vest! Can I come vin or jou doing somezing personal? Kesesesese can I come vin alveady!?" Prussia asked.

"Come vin... Alzough don't be loud... I alveady annoyed by jou and I haven't even see jou." Germany said.

Prussia opened the door and jumped on the bed.

"Don't do Zat! You'll break zit with jour fat ass!" Germany yelled.

"Kesesesese, don't be lame Vest... Hey... Vhat are jou veading?" Prussia asked.

"Well... Vook I... It is just a dating novel. Because I... Have invited Italy over... Well yea... Jou know zeh vest."

"Awww... Jou Love him! Feli and Vest sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love zhen come Marriage! Znen a Chibi in a baby Carriage!" Prussia chanted.

"If jou don't shut jour mouth I'll do it for jou."

"Eh... Zeh Awsome me needs to go take a shower. Don't have too much fun Vest. Kesesesese!"

Prussia walked out of the room to go take a shower. Germany walked away from his book and looked out the window. He saw a red convertible pull up.

'Looks like Romano is driving. Good zing... Knowing Italy he'd proboly crash zit in the tree in zeh front yard.' Germany said.

***Time Skip brought you Cheese and a less awkward Moment it's Gertia it is always gonna be awkward***

"Hey Germany... You seem nervous. Are you okay?" Italy asked.

"Yes... I think so. I Don't know Italy... I really like jou and a what to make a true relationship... Italy... Ich liebe dich über alles (I love you so Much)." Germany said blushing badly.

"Germany... I love too... I~a think it is~a cute that you say that~a stuff to make~a me~a happy-o!"

"What do we do now... It is awkvard now isn't it?"

"Yes... Big Brother Romano said that he'll~a pick~a me up in about~a hour or so. I can~a call him to come and~a tell him mmph~!

(A/N we all know where this is going...)

Germany kissed the Italian for the rest of his time there. Prussia snuck in at one time and snagged a picture.

Romano picked up Italy.

"Hey Romano... Why is your curl in the shape of a heart?" Italy asked.

Romano blushed a deep crimson.

"Pssh... I~a don't know! Why is~a your curl in the shape of a heart!?" Romano asked.

"I~a asked you~a first."

"I~a asked you~a second."

"You are~a older."

"You are~a younger."

They continued this all the way home. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope~a you all~a liked this~a chapter. I did. I guess you guys can guess where Romano was...

Anywho I can't wait to tell ya'll the winner of the contest! Still no one has won... But if it stays that way till Christmas Eve... I know the winner.

Anywho that's not till Friday. Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter.

~Kitty~