Spammano

"Okay~a bye Feliciano, be~a careful around~a Potato
Bastard-o." Romano said.

His younger skipped out of the red convertible into the German's house. Romano drove off heading towards his friends house. He was heading to Spain's house. He wanted to give him an early Christmas Present.

"What is that~a idiot gonna give~a me now? A Fucking doll. Just~a because he~a raised me dosen't mean anything." Romano said to himself.

When he got there Spain was standing on the porch waiting for him.

'Wow! He acutally came... That must mean he cares about me! Or he just wants the Present. Hehe he's in for a BIG surprise' Spain said to himself as he waved to Romano.

Romano got out of the car and walked to the porch.

"Lets~a get this~a over with I have to get Feliciano in~a hour. I don't~a trust Potato Bastard-o." Romano said.

"Yes sir... Wanna do that fast?" Spain asked.

"Yes... The sooner I~a get there... The sooner he~a dosen't have to spend with~a Potato Bastard-o!"

"Why can't you call him by his real name?"

"I~a don't want to play 20~a questions with you! Lets~a just hurry~a up~a."

"Okay, okay... Just go sit on the couch."

Romano sat on Spain's couch. Spain sat next to Romano and gave him a huge smirk.

"Why are you~a doing that?" Romano asked.

"Want your present?" Spain asked.

"Well of course! Why wouldn't I~a!"

Spain reached behind him and got a huge box with red rapping paper and a huge green bow. Romano ripped it open and to his surprise there was another box in it. The smaller box was a magenta with a huge purple bow.

It continued till there was one more small box. He opened the small and it said~
Romano,
Look at Spain... Look into his eyes.

Romano scrunched his nose and looked Spain in the eyes. Spain just sat there with a huge goofy grin. Romano and Spain just stared into each others eyes. One angery Italian and a Cheery Spaniard. Antonio slighty looked over. Romano's curl was in a heart shape and Romano was blushing.

Spain looked back into Romano's eyes. Spain continued to smirk. Romano scrunched his nose again.

"OMG~a I'll~a do it!" Romano yelled.

He quickly kissed Spain. Spain kissed back and slipped a smile into the kiss.

Romano looked at the clock. He broke the kiss calmly.

"I~a have to go. I will~a be back tomarrow. You~a better get me~a real gift." Romano said.

Spain smiled and waved as Romano left. To pick Italy up.

"Hey Romano... Why is your curl in the shape of a heart?" Italy asked.

Romano blushed a deep crimson.

"Pssh... I~a don't know! Why is~a your curl in the shape of a heart!?" Romano asked.

"I~a asked you~a first."

"I~a asked you~a second."

"You are~a older."

"You are~a younger."

They continued this all the way home.

But they both eventually found out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next part of the story makes more sense in the next chapter. I hope you Enjoyed it all. I didn't post this all at first WTF is wrong with me.

~Kitty~