Chapter 1: Familiar

Third Person P.O.V
~330 years ago~
Stomping of many feet and the sound of moving metal echoes through the air as an army heads towards the Village of Cien. A girl walks out slowly and looks down towards the Village entrance.

'This doesn't sound good.' The girl thought to herself.  A fireball comes and hits into a house. The ground shakes from impact and the girl falls on the ground. People come out and start running as more fireballs come. The girls pulls herself to her feet. Fire starts and spreads as soldiers come and start killing. Some soldier seems to have magic. The girl goes and hide as Sorcerers and Sorceress come.

'Why aren't the Guardians here?' She thinks to herself. A sorcerer in black clothing looks directly at the girl. She looses her breath and stands up as a spell comes at her. Screaming and destruction fills the air of the village.

"Where are your so called Guardians now to protect you?!" Someone yells. The girl runs down the street and a blue spell hits her. She falls on the ground and screams.
-----
"Notch! The Cilen Village is under attacked!" A guards come in yelling. Notch looks up from his map and at the guard. Notch smiles a little.

"The Guardians will take care of it." Notch said. The guard takes a deep breathe trying to find the correct words to not upset Notch.

"The Guardians. They are missing, Notch." The guard said. Notch drops the map out of his hands.
-----
The village destroyed but the people still in tact. They are running out of the village only to hit a barrier. The girl runs as SpellCasters start appearing within the army stopping the people.

"Kill every one of them!" Someone yells. The girl gets hit and falls on the ground. A black portal suddenly appears in the air. The girl looks at it as someone appears out of it. They land on their feet a couple feet away from the girl. The army ceases and stares at the guy who jus came. She pushes herself up with her hands and looks at the person who landed in front of her. Black cloak with the hood up covering their face but sees their purple mystical eyes, dark brown boots, and cuts with blood coming out on them.

'Where they get those?' The girl thinks to herself. A purple aura forms around the guy and the girl instantly knows.

"Sorcerer Guardian." She said. The Sorcerer Guardian's eyes scan the area around him.

'I don't think I can handle this. I barely have any magic energy left. But I can break the barrier and let the people escape.' The Sorcerer Guardian thought to himself.

"You don't look so good Sorcerer Guardian." A guy said who is walking out in front of the army who is destroying the village. The Guardians looks at the man and concludes that he has to be in charge. But his eyes move to the magic energy in the air. He scans the army for SpellCasters and sees about four.

"So you finally decide to reveal the rumors are true. The Guardians actually do exist." The man in charge said. The guardian feels so weak due to his previous battle. The Sorcerer Guardian suddenly almost falls but takes a step back to balance himself. He grabs his right arm.

"O man." The man in charge said. The girl slowly stands up looking at the weak Guardian in front of her. She sees his right arm. She sees a black wave like pattern growing on his right arm. The Sorcerer Guardian grits his teeth and knows that he is the last line of defense for this village's people.

"I rather have a fully strength Guardian to fight then one who is weak." The man in charge said. The Guardian clenches his fist. A smirk appears on his face. The girl takes a step back.

"Then you won't mind me taking down the barrier." He said in a threatening voice. The girl sees the guardian's hands has a purple effect on them and the ground starts to crack towards the army SpellCasters. The girl sees people starting to disappear. The girl takes a step towards the guardian.

"Seto!" She yells as she disappears.
-----
~To Present Day~
Asada wakes up with a jolt and takes a few deep breaths. She sits up slowly.

'I have been having that same nightmare for a long time. I don't even remember being in that village. ' She thinks to herself. Asada stands up on the wooden cold floor and looks out the window. It's still nighttime but she can't get back to sleep. So she gets dress. She puts on her dark red cloak with the hood up to cover up her dark red eyes, dark gray shirt, black lace boots that go halfway up her calves,  long red wavy hair that she braids and rests on her shoulder on one side and thick and thin strands of her bangs in front of her left eye, black chain necklace with a red crystal charm, black pants, and a small golden ring on her right hand. She walks outside her little cabin in the wood with a invisibility spell that cloaks it. She leans against the railing and walks off the porch. The sound of nature everywhere around her yet her mind is still somewhere else. She looks at the ground and signs.

"Seto..the name is...is familiar. But I don't know why." She asks herself. She sits on the porch steps and hears voices immediately. Her invisibility spell only works on the eyes of mortals. She designed it so if a SpellCaster saw she knew that she isn't the only SpellCaster left. But she knows she is. Her friends Ethan and Teresa were taken a long time ago. And SpellCasters can sense when one is near from miles and miles away. But she hasn't sense a SpellCastor for ages, her senses kick in the nightmare but not the real world.

"Come on. Are you sure we aren't lost?" A girl voice asks.

"No way. I know where we are going." A guy voice said. Asada cracks a little smile.

"Your lost you dumbass." Asada said to herself looking at her hands. A guy and girl walk through the spell and look around.

'Minecraftia fell ages and ages ago. People like them are the ones who are killed in the woods.' Asada thinks to herself. She watches as the two leave into the forest deeper away from anyone. She stands up but her mind is still off by the name 'Seto' still clouds her mind. She walks back into her house and pulls out her spell book. She sets it on the table and it opens by itself. Her red crystal glows.

"Look up...Seto." Asada said. The big and old looking book flips through pages and and stops at one. Asada looks at it and sees nothing.

"Then why can't I get that name out of my head? Wait...Look up The Four Guardian Legend." Asada said. The books flips through pages and stops at one. She puts her hands on the pages and sees drawings and writing.

"Okay...Four Guardians. Legend has the Four Protectors of Minecraftia were normal mortals at first and given the powers of the Four Regions. The EnderDragon, The Herobrine, The Wither, and The Sorcerer. Appearing over 5 centuries ago they protected Minecraftia for 2 centuries until 'The Fall' came. Each guardian never came to aid of the Minecraftians. But they were never seen fully for the always lingered in the shadows of War and Ruin. Most sightings described then as terrifying monsters looking to kill. But some had actually descriptions. The Ender Guardian, with at...... wingspan...20...and sh...... The Wither Guardian, with a....death...his...ashen.... The Brine Guardian, al..... The Sorcerer Guardian is the one who barely anyone sees. But..." Asada stops at the end. There are so many scratched out words that contain info to make the sentences make sense. She looks at it for a second and turns the page and sees nothing.

"Wow...that was no freaking help once so ever." Asada said quietly. A shock goes into her hand and she pulls them back off the book. The book turns to a page and writing appears. She looks at it.

"I don't know the Netherian Language." She said as she closes the book. She taps her fingers on the table for a second as the spell book disappears.

"Seto...SpellCaster. But why aren't there any records on him?" Asada asks herself. Why would there be stuff about the Guardians but not what they look like or their abilities?