Chapter 31: Storming the Kingdom

Sky's P.O.V
"You sure this is it?" I ask. Seto nods. I cross my arms feeling the rain hitting me. Thunder crackles across the sky as I see Seto stop suddenly. He looks around.

"He's..watching us. He's somewhere." Seto said quietly. I uncross my arms and my eyes scan the area.

"Where?" I ask quietly. I hear a twig snap.

"He has another collar for one of us. I can sense it." Seto said quietly. I clench my fists a little. I close my eyes and kneel down. "Find him Sky." I put my hand on the wet forest floor and focus. I take a deep breath as my vision appears to be looking at a bush and then at Seto and I. I turn my head towards it. I open my eyes and smile a little.

"Behind the bush to your right." I said. Seto's hand glows a faint purple color.

"Purtate la vittima fora di machjà." Seto said as something goes directly to the bushes and pulls Eric out of them. Eric falls face first into the mud. I get up. Behind he could get up I put my foot on his back pushing him back down.

"Awww. Brine, Sorcerer. Can't you take a joke?" Eric asks. I grab the back of his jacket and pull him up to his feet. Eric looks at me. "Brine...um.."

"A joke? Was that what you called it?" I snapped. Eric flinches slightly. I let go of Eric. "Don't try to run away Eric, we'll haunt you down and this time won't let you speak." Eric takes a step back from me

"Um..why would I run?" He asks sounding scared.

"Why are you scared, Eric?" Seto ask.

"At least I can remember who I am unlike your friend here." Eric said to Seto. I clench my fists. A spell hits Eric causing him to stumble backwards and his arm is burnet.

"Be happy we didn't take Ender with us. He might have a few words to say to you Eric." Seto said changing the subject. I grab my sword off my back. I just want to kill him. Seto looks at me. "Discussion over." He backs away. I grab Eric's arm.

"No. No!" Eric yelled. I stab the sword into his chest and Eric screams.

Seto's P.O.V
*A week Later*
I smile a little looking at a map of the realm. We got this map off of Eric.

"So we are gonna go free them? And then what?" Kris asks.

"Then we free Minecraftia. It's simple." Jason said.

"No it's not." Ashley said. I look at everyone.

"You guys don't have to join us, but we need some to free the captives while we break into the Kingdom and take out a certain someone." I said.

"We'll split up. When are we finally doing this?" Ian asks.

"Tomorrow, the next day. When do you feel like heading into battle?" Sky asks as he puts his feet up on the table.

"Well I'm not the fighting type, so I can stay here and look after the temple." Kyra said.

"Alright. Anyone else?" I ask.

"I'll stay with her." Ashley said.

"Okay. Sky your plan." I said. I look at Sky.

"What?" He asks.

"The plan dude. Make one." Ty said. Sky crosses his arms.

"Okay fine. Ummmm.....got it. Here is what we are gonna do." Sky started....

Ashley's P.O.V
*Few Hours Later*
I hug Mitch before he goes out the door. I feel his arms around me.

"Be careful." I said. We let go of each other.