Chapter 16: You Have No Idea

Ellie's P.O.V
Ty pushes me to the ground. I sit up, looking at him. He laughs. I crawl away from him as he walks towards me. Brine is gone. He went towards the house. A sword forms in the air and Ty grabs it.

"And you'll join him." Ty said.

"Ty st-stop i-it." I stuttered. I'm shaking, I have never been so scared in my life. I rather have the real Enderdragon then Ty right now. I get up to my feet. I don't know what else to do. I clench my fist. Only one thing that's left. Ty strikes towards me. I teleport behind him. I wipe my tears away and turn around.

Ty turns around, trying to grab me. I teleport a few feet to the left. I run into him and teleport away as his tail tries to hit me. I end up above him and I grab his right wing. I yank on it and Ty tries to claw me but I teleport away again. Ty always hated it when I mess with his wings. Ty meets my eyes. I smile.

"Pick up your pace, dragon boy." I said. He looks mad. He grabs my arm and I teleport away from him. He roars in frustration and I appear behind him. I grab his tail and yank on it. He falls down on his back and I teleport above him. I grab his arms and dig my knee into his stomach. "Come on Ty, I know your in there somewhere!" Ty's tail hits me and I roll on the ground. Ty grabs me and flips me to my back. He grabs my throat and his sword goes for my stomach. I teleport away and the sword goes into the ground where I was.

I appear on his back and put my arms around his neck. He stands up. I put my hands on his face. He tries to get me off. I'm trying to tired him out. I can't reach to him, so I need to exhaust him. He drops his sword and grabs my arms. I feel his tail whack my back making me yelp in pain. I hold him tight and his claws cut my arm. I teleport away and look at my arm.

It's bleeding, but it's not serious. I could be at this for hours. He has a lot of energy and is showing no signs of exhaustion at all. Ty looks at me. I can't give up. But I have used so much of my magic that I'm exhausted. Teleportation takes a lot of energy. I take a few more steps towards Ty. I put my hand out towards him.

"Please Ty. Come back to me. I don't want to go on without you." I said. Ty stares at my hand. I stop a few feet away from him. "I'm never gonna give up on you Tyler Ellis." Ty looks at my face. He comes towards me and I close my eyes and bring my arm down, preparing for the pain to come. But instead I feel his arms go around my center and his hands grab the back of my jacket. I put my arms around his neck and see his wings turn back to normal. I put my hands on the sides of his face and look at his eyes seeing them turning one green and the other red. I smile and hug him. My Ty is back. Few seconds later and he suddenly goes limp in my arms. We both go down on our knees while he just lays limp against me. I gasp slightly. Wait Brine was heading towards the others! I can't just leave Ty alone like this. But I have to help them.

Farla's P.O.V
I block a spell from Adam and stand my ground in front of Jason.

"Your really starting to annoy me girl." He said. Girl?

"Girl? Adam you know me." I said. Brine stares at me for a few seconds.

"O so your just like Ty. I guess you'll have to go as well. I can't have his memories returning." Brine said. Memories returning? Amnesia. That's it. That's why Brine is in control. Adam lost his memories. But how much of it is gone? Brine fires another spell at me and I block it but stumble back a little.

"I'm sorry Sky!" Someone yelled. A girl suddenly pushes into Brine making him fall on the ground. Three boys come out. Brine gets up halfway before the girl hits him again. This time Brine screams in pain and his shirt starts turning red.

Kyra's P.O.V
Sky's eyes turn normal and I put pressure on his side again. He's bleeding. I look at the girl in front of the house. I see someone laying on the ground behind her.