Chapter 4: Job Request

Third Person P.O.V
"Don't....just don't do it." Someone said. He looks to the side and sees no one. He has a black and red checkered hoodie with the hood up, caramel brown hair, grayish greenish eyes, white shirt, golden dog tag, black jeans, red sneakers, dark brown quiver strapped to his back and dark brown bow connected to it. The guy sits down on the edge of a cliff that drops down into a forest. He feels the wind hit him and it pushes his hood down. He sees the sun coming up on the horizon. He cracks a small smile.

"Well...where you gonna get a view like this." He said quietly. He puts his hands on the ground behind him.

"If your gonna jump then I will just get you Mitch." A voice said. He signs.

"What are you doing?" Mitch asks as his eyes shift to look beside him.

"Your good at getting anything done Mitch. Like assassinations or getting information. I need your help." Asada said. She sits down next to Mitch.

"Who said I was good in that?" Mitch asks.

"How did King Reopen really die?" Asada asks narrowing her eyes at him.

"I can neither confirm or deny my involvement in any of that. For my hands are tied and my lips are sealed." Mitch said. Mitch looks away from her.

"So you did do that?" Asada asks.

"Asada, there is a certain line between trust with the client and what pride of the target is left. And your crossing the trust part." Mitch said.

"Okay. Fine. But we are friends and I need you to look into the Guardian-"

"Not this again. I helped you find a hideout Asada. You have been there for centuries." Mitch said.

"That's just it too. Centuries is a long time and your just a mortal. How can you still be alive?" Asada asks.

"What do you need me to do?" Mitch asks.

"My spellbook has nothing on the Guardians but chicken scratch." Asada said.

"Ever think of getting an upgrade?" Mitch asks.

"No. It was my dad's and I'm not gonna get rid of it. Cilen Village is a place I want you to start. Can you handle it?" Asada asks.

"Yes I can handle it." Mitch said.

"How much is it?" Asada asks. Mitch chuckles a little. He stands up.

"You don't need to pay." Mitch said walking away.

"But you haven't been active lately. Why?" Asada asks. Mitch stops. A image flashes in his mind and he shakes his head a little.

"No reason." Mitch said. He breaks into a run down the mountain and gets into the forest.